Our Story

PNNP

Male
Our story

Me and my wife had our anniversary at a nice Spa hotel where my wife had her time of her life. Every day after lunch, she dressed up sexy, and went for her spa date, with a young handsome smiling man with big strong hands. She was in such a good mood this morning before she left, and told me she had a surprise for me when she coming back. She told me to shower, shave, and be ready. Ready for what I asked her with a unsecure smile on my face? She just smiled and turned her back to me, and I was asking my self, oh my, I'm really ready for this, and felt a bit anxious and jealous at the same time, while I felt my penis got hard while I saw her leaving out the door, with a little kiss and smile on her lips. Wow she smelled so good, so beautifulI and so sexy when she walked out the door.

After I was finished shower shaving and made the bed for us, she sent me a picture of her laying on her back with oily body, slightly separated legs, 4 hands on her body massaging her. I could see her naughty smile on her lips with sparkling eyes, and I could tell she enjoyed her self with two men massaging her. I felt a sting in my chest of jealousy but you know, at the same time the rush of excitement flowing through your body, and I was rock hard. Wish I was there and could see, smell and taste her wet pussy now.

I got a message from her maybe 10 minutes later, 10 minutes that felt like a eternity with mixed feelings about what was happening at the spa. 4 hands on her body was spinning around in my brain since last contact with her, seeing her lustfully naughty smile enjoying her self, knowing me see her picture, and Keeping me waiting for next update. This time was a soundtrack of her moaning and whispering, wish you could see me now my love, followed by the sound of sucking a penis and another telling her how tight and wet her pussy was. Oh my god I was rock hard again with my brain full pictures of her laying there being pleased by two young strong men.

Another 10 min passed on before I got a ... call from my wife phone, and the first thing I see is a new man filming himself in the mirror. A young hung man, who I now understand took the picture of my wife while she got massaged by the other men. He smiled at me and turned camera around to where my wife was placed at the table, with one between her legs licking her wonderful wet tasty dripping vulva with a erected clitoris and swollen labia, inside her labia she was not pink anymore, she was red swollen, and open for being entered anytime now. I see her legs shaking and she moaning, oh my god, oh my god, please please please come inside me now, and the man gave me a good look at his tongue play with her wet swollen vulva and clitoris before he filmed her face close up, begging for a cock inside her now, while she hold the other young mans penis in her hand stroking him gently. The man who filming is now fully erected and put his hard big cock with pre-cum dripping in to my wife mouth, and she grabbed it greedy With both hands. One hand on his balls, squishing hard, and I hear he breathing laud and moaning while she swallow his glans while he movingv his hips in and out. She looked straight in to the camera with innocent eyes now, and played her tongue around his glans to tease me before she said softly “missing you so much my love”

The hung man turn the camera back on his face, showing his horny greedy smile and lustrous eyes at me, while he say, Im going to fuck your wife good and long, so she remember this day rest of her life, and I could hear my wife moaning harder and screaming yes, yes, yeeeesss! He gave the camera to the one who stayed on her side and told him to make sure I see everything and do not miss a thing. The two other men lifted her up and carried her over to a bed, strapped her legs and arms and tied her down on her back, open and wide with no way she could move. The hung man sat down on his knees in front of her wet dripping pussy, stroked his rock hard penis up and down a few times before he let his penis slide up and down on her pussy lips, touching her big clitoris every time while she looked straight in to the camera and whispering I see you soon my love. At the very same moment, I lost the connection. I tried to call back 100 times but nobody answered in the other end.

A long nerve wrecking silent period was broken by the phone ringing, ny wife said, My love, be ready, she hanged up.

5 minutes later In the door she comes, full of energy, red in her cheek’s, smiling with naughty eyes when se sees me laying on my back waiting for her with a rock hard cock in my hands. Her fresh blushing skin tells me she is exited, and with a lovely, smiling, demanding face she lifted her skirt, and let me have a glimpse of what I was going to lick, before she lowered her self slowly down on my face, and let me take in the smell, and the taste before she slowly starting moving on my face, moaning and said, you should have Seen me, my love while holding my head in a thight firm grip, dancing no my face. Oh my good, she was dripping and flooding when she opened her legs over my face. After a good long licking she rolled over on her back, and commanded me to continue licking until she was satisfied, while she told me about the hung man and how he made her feel so so wanted, attractive and sexy when he entered her tight wet flooding pussy with his big dick while she was tied up with two men on her side. 6 hands three erected penises wanting her. Slowly the hung man entered her so she could feel every inch of his dick filling her up. The others sitting next to her, and letting her kiss their cocks and sucking them on turn while the hung man slowly working on her pussy to new sensation. They let her loose and changed position to spit roasting with one fucklicking her from below in a 69 position, while the hung man took her from behind. She said, she was moaning and crying because it was so incredibly good, and then she told me at this moment she exploded in a orgasm she never had before, at the same time the hung man came inside her, and it was a buildup for all of them so the man who was sucked also came in her mouth almost the same time. I could only imagine the view of them three together enjoying My wife at her most desirable moment, and I was not there to experience it, but I was now so horny I could explode anytime if she just let me. But she was silent for a moment, and said, after I had got my breath back, the man below me who licked me to orgasm, claimed my creampied pussy in a flat doggy position, and I felt his nice dick when squishing my legs pumping in and out deep inside me before he sent his warm big load of sperm deep inside me, and I felt at the same moment she finished her story, she came in my mouth with a nice squirt all over my face. I was now shaking out of lust and begged her to be allowed to enter her.

Finely I was allowed to come inside her, while she looked me deep in her eyes, and said, I love you so much while I felt her used wet, flooding pussy around my dick, I was so aroused by the jealousy, and exciting feelings that raised and raged inside me with the pictures of her I had in my head with the men, the live video they showed me on ..., her story telling me with her words, her colors, her feelings about how excited and incredible horny she was being massaged and treated like a queen, the smells and the taste of her when she finely came home, and I came almost immediately stronger than I ever came before.

My First story I wrote to my wife to keep our sex life alive with fantasying about others. Hope you enjoy do the read. English is not my first language, so bear with me