Breeding fantasy!

Tell me about it.
Just more a dominating thing too.. my sperm over the hubby's sperm.. she is my property from that point.. no pulling out, all my cum inside her and no condom no birth control.. just real impregnation. Make him listen or watch.. or private don't mind, just the thought of a married pussy being filled with my fertile seed excites me. Would be hot if they send the updates too and the pregnancy test results.

Just more a dominating thing too.. my sperm over the hubby's sperm.. she is my property from that point.. no pulling out, all my cum inside her and no condom no birth control.. just real impregnation. Make him listen or watch.. or private don't mind, just the thought of a married pussy being filled with my fertile seed excites me. Would be hot if they send the updates too and the pregnancy test results.
Yes, the domination aspect is a very real factor. When you penetrate a woman you are controlling her. Ejaculating inside furthers the sense of domination. That has been the ultimate form of control for men for centuries.

Indeed, for all practical purposes we are property to be used and enjoy by men. When you fuck another man's wife you are claiming his property for your own. If she should become pregnant, the effects will be long-lasting.
As it should be, claiming her womb with your seed.. seeing her wedding ring when you unload that potent sperm inside of her. Love them being submissive and taking the seed.. as it should

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Indeed, for all practical purposes we are property to be used and enjoy by men. When you fuck another man's wife you are claiming his property for your own. If she should become pregnant, the effects will be long-lasting.
Not just ejaculating inside to claim ownership. I make a point to mark my turf, I always wipe my spent Cock on my sluts cheek at some point. It pleases me and arouses her to realize when ever hubby kisses her, he’s kissing my cum.
I’ve done this with many wives

Not just ejaculating inside to claim ownership. I make a point to mark my turf, I always wipe my spent Cock on my sluts cheek at some point. It pleases me and arouses her to realize when ever hubby kisses her, he’s kissing my cum.
I’ve done this with many wives
That is also a thing yeah, making the husband taste the cock that dominates her.. controls her..

This is so hot. I think about this kinda thing all the time. It’s a huge turn on to “wonder”. The idea of even collecting and using other men’s sperm for lube or other play is exciting to me. The thought of another man seeding and breeding my wife, owning her, is off the charts sexy
So hot indeed.. she can use mine for sure lol

This is so hot. I think about this kinda thing all the time. It’s a huge turn on to “wonder”. The idea of even collecting and using other men’s sperm for lube or other play is exciting to me. The thought of another man seeding and breeding my wife, owning her, is off the charts sexy
That is hot 🔥

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c