Footjob fantasy!

My wife is really into my foot Fetish, she loves giving me footjobs and receiving hot come on her toes! I often fantasize her giving another man a footjob, and getting her feet and toes covered in cum.View attachment 1441770
I have the exact same fantasy. Would love to watch my wife give another guy for job or have two or three guys charcoal all over her feet and toes. Every time we’re sitting on the couch and her bare feet are up on the couch I can’t help but looking over at them, thinking about her, not jerking off and killing all over her toes. It’s so hot. She won’t do that, but the closest I have come is met with other guys who are local and into it also, and would bring a few pairs of her heels and flats, and let them jack off into my wife’s shoes . Looking at pictures of her and her feet. I love doing the same to there wife or girlfriend is such a fun time. What things have you done?

I have the exact same fantasy. Would love to watch my wife give another guy for job or have two or three guys charcoal all over her feet and toes. Every time we’re sitting on the couch and her bare feet are up on the couch I can’t help but looking over at them, thinking about her, not jerking off and killing all over her toes. It’s so hot. She won’t do that, but the closest I have come is met with other guys who are local and into it also, and would bring a few pairs of her heels and flats, and let them jack off into my wife’s shoes . Looking at pictures of her and her feet. I love doing the same to there wife or girlfriend is such a fun time. What things have you done?
Same she always catches me stare at her feet, I just can’t help it! She lets me jerk off on then quite frequently, it’s my comfort zone! Often we will be sitting and she puts her feet on my face and let’s me smell them as she jerks me off the she gets her toes covered in cum.