Hey all, a little back story first:

My wife(28) was reluctant bc she was insecure about her body after having kids, but finally agreed to my hotwife fantasy leading to her regularly going to her friends house every weekend. He was hung, she loved it and I loved watching it secretly (she knew) over the house cameras when he visited.

After some time I realized it got to deep and she was developing feelings. It was tough and a rough stop bc I want it done but she didn't. In the end it did end but it has its moments.

Now to the present, we still fantasize and role play at times about it and she gets soaked. When we don't she isn't always fully into it and I've noticed me and her do both still enjoy the idea of her getting fucked. I don't want to end up in the same situation where she finds someone to fall for, but I can't stop wanting imaging her being slutty for someone else.

I want someone to secretly engage her as a "stranger" by "accident" and somehow they manage to seduce her into to flirting/sexting behind my back. (But in reality it's all being relayed to me). I can't guarentee it's even possible to be fair, but if someone thinks they have what it takes and is 100% confident they can be discreet, dm me. I'd love to let them seduce her into being a secret slut.

WARNING: its VERY hard for us (women) to get involved in this lifestyle and not develop SOME feelings for the guys we have affairs with. There are the commercial actress babes on here that do this for $$$ (nothing wrong wiht this, it seems to have a significant following) that fuck anything that can make a good movie.....but that isn't how most of us function. I have fallen in love with 2 guys I had affairs with, and seriously considered ending my marriage for....glad I didn't, but it came VERY close to happening. We don't have on/off switches attached to out orgasms.......we want MORE of them after the 1sr, 2,d, 15th....most guys come once and the switch automatically goes to OFF. Its NOT all about you for us........you are playing with fire. J (the wife)

Hey all, a little back story first:

My wife(28) was reluctant bc she was insecure about her body after having kids, but finally agreed to my hotwife fantasy leading to her regularly going to her friends house every weekend. He was hung, she loved it and I loved watching it secretly (she knew) over the house cameras when he visited.

After some time I realized it got to deep and she was developing feelings. It was tough and a rough stop bc I want it done but she didn't. In the end it did end but it has its moments.

Now to the present, we still fantasize and role play at times about it and she gets soaked. When we don't she isn't always fully into it and I've noticed me and her do both still enjoy the idea of her getting fucked. I don't want to end up in the same situation where she finds someone to fall for, but I can't stop wanting imaging her being slutty for someone else.

I want someone to secretly engage her as a "stranger" by "accident" and somehow they manage to seduce her into to flirting/sexting behind my back. (But in reality it's all being relayed to me). I can't guarentee it's even possible to be fair, but if someone thinks they have what it takes and is 100% confident they can be discreet, dm me. I'd love to let them seduce her into being a secret slut.
I can help try to seduce her discreetly, please DM

Reactions: Backwoodsman179