Watch my husband fuck another girl

SwissGirl

Female
As with most of my fantasies: They are actually taboo in real life. I wouldn't share my husband with another woman buuuut... in my head things look a little different. I imagine me, my husband and another woman in our bedroom. She is really beautiful, the type of girl I'd also have sex with. Also really young, like 18 or so. First I get naked and lie on the bed with them next to me. I watch how she gets naked and pulls out my husband's dick. It's still soft and she puts it in her mouth and starts blowing it until it gets really hard. Then he takes off his clothes and fingers her pussy until it's really wet. She spreads her legs and lets him fuck her. I watch them while I finger myself. He fucks her harder and harder and she moans and screams enjoying his long dick inside her. It's like she's been longing to get fucked by him forever! She has the most intense orgasm when he massages her clit during penetration. He pulls out and masturbates in her mouth and I watch how she swallows his cum. I finger my pussy to orgasm while watching them tongue-kiss with the leftovers of his cum in her mouth...
Damn, how is it I'm getting wet to this thought while I would get totally mad watching this in real life?

As with most of my fantasies: They are actually taboo in real life. I wouldn't share my husband with another woman buuuut... in my head things look a little different. I imagine me, my husband and another woman in our bedroom. She is really beautiful, the type of girl I'd also have sex with. Also really young, like 18 or so. First I get naked and lie on the bed with them next to me. I watch how she gets naked and pulls out my husband's dick. It's still soft and she puts it in her mouth and starts blowing it until it gets really hard. Then he takes off his clothes and fingers her pussy until it's really wet. She spreads her legs and lets him fuck her. I watch them while I finger myself. He fucks her harder and harder and she moans and screams enjoying his long dick inside her. It's like she's been longing to get fucked by him forever! She has the most intense orgasm when he massages her clit during penetration. He pulls out and masturbates in her mouth and I watch how she swallows his cum. I finger my pussy to orgasm while watching them tongue-kiss with the leftovers of his cum in her mouth...
Damn, how is it I'm getting wet to this thought while I would get totally mad watching this in real life?
Amazing wife..

Him, enjoying a babysitter?

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Why would you say your fantasy’s are taboo in real life, my husband and I have lived out most of your fantasy’s. I do have to say there are times I am a bit jealous when he is fucking another lady very hard and really into it, when I shouldn’t be because I am also being fucked really good n hard by another man or two, but sometimes it bothers me, like I think wow he don’t fuck me that hard, but perhaps he does it is just watching him with another woman, or maybe the excitement for him being with a different person, but we are a very much in love couple who like to have sex with others, and he allows or shares me with as many men as I desire so I should be jealous but at times I am. I always know at the end of the night we are going home together and will have some of the best sex together. In the beginning for us it was another woman joining us my first experience making love to a woman which I loved but I would always be insecure when they were making love, but in time I got over it and would enjoy the 3 some, until one day I said hey you are getting to have a lot of other women but what about me, how about another man, so our next step way a 3 some with a man, OMG it was so hot, they took turns making love to me over and over all night long, that was the beginning of a long and exciting sex sharing lifestyle for us, in so many different combination's. I hope you get to live out your fantasy’s some day and forget about taboo ideas.. enjoy your thoughts and dreams.

You have such a vivid description! Have you ever been able to participate?