Holiday party fantasy

mrhotdog11

Male
Gold
I have a fantasy that this is my wife that we went over to a neighbors house for a party. The drink start flowing all the wives are in a good mood and flirty. Pretty soon it’s late at night and you just can’t wait to get my wife home so I can fuck her but then the neighbor comes out in a Santa suit., And my wife goes up to him and ask him if he’s got a Yule tide log for her, and she starts rubbing his cock through his red pants, Then your next-door neighbor in the Santa suit tell her if you want your present, we’re gonna have to sit on Santa‘s lap and tell him what you want . my wife sits in a chair on Santa‘s lamp my neighbor bill who’s in the Santa suit starts feeling her tits through regress and she’s telling Santa what she wants for Christmas. He starts unbutton her blouse and she quickly removes it with her bra and Santa starts playing with her tits Pretty soon your wife looks at him. What a big candy cane you have Bill slides a couple of fingers and her wet pussy and said you wanna lick on the candy cane and she gets off as his lap and he pulls his cock out and she gets her naked body on the floor and starts sucking off in front of everyone at the party , after she gets them he gets behind her and he starts fucking that big ass and it’s jiggling like a bowl full of jelly and that’s when Santa says I got a present for you in deep in my wife’s pussy . And then get over here clean up this mess and I get behind her first and I fuck her and she’s wet and then I give her my Christmas present. I told her I want her to guide my sleep tonight, but I guided my dick right into her ass and blew my load deep in her ass !! And then I turned off the guest and say merry Christmas to all

Attachments

• IMG_5459.jpeg
    IMG_5459.jpeg
    83.1 KB · Views: 187
This is another fantasy of mine, that I stay home with the kids because one of them is sick and you go to the neighborhood half of the day party. At about 1230 my phone goes off and I open the picture and this is the picture I get. I didn’t recognize the guy but that was my wife naked by him at about 3 o’clock. I hear the front door open and my wife come in. I go straight to the shower then she gets in bed with me naked she asked me if I saw the picture, I said yes she said do you want to hear what happened next I said yes, she said that she had never met that guy before he was the brother of one of our neighbors and that they started talking and they started playing drinking games. The guy in the pictures name is Mike and his brother. His name is Bill Bill, the one that took the picture because my wife and him both were losers of the drinking game, and that was their dare. my wife said after the picture was taken and now my wife reaches over and start stroking my cock telling me that dared me to suck his brothers cock in my wife moves down and starts to suck my cock. She says that that’s how she started to due to Mike she said this is what I did as she licked from the base all the way to the head and swirl her tongue around my head of my cock and then slowly inch by inch deeper and deeper with every head Bob , then she told me to fuck her mouth because that’s what Mike did then she got on all four and told me to fuck her doggy style because that’s what Mike did so I got in behind her and she asked me was my ass bouncing off my cock like her ass did to Mike then she told me to turn her over and we started fucking missionary. She said Mike got real deep in her and that I wasn’t quite there , she told me she wanted me to come on her tits like Mike did I pulled out and came all over. She told me that wasn’t quite right. Mike put his cock in between my tits and tit fucked me and he came in my mouth.

Attachments

• IMG_5460.jpeg
    IMG_5460.jpeg
    157.3 KB · Views: 193
I have a fantasy that this is my wife that we went over to a neighbors house for a party. The drink start flowing all the wives are in a good mood and flirty. Pretty soon it’s late at night and you just can’t wait to get my wife home so I can fuck her but then the neighbor comes out in a Santa suit., And my wife goes up to him and ask him if he’s got a Yule tide log for her, and she starts rubbing his cock through his red pants, Then your next-door neighbor in the Santa suit tell her if you want your present, we’re gonna have to sit on Santa‘s lap and tell him what you want . my wife sits in a chair on Santa‘s lamp my neighbor bill who’s in the Santa suit starts feeling her tits through regress and she’s telling Santa what she wants for Christmas. He starts unbutton her blouse and she quickly removes it with her bra and Santa starts playing with her tits Pretty soon your wife looks at him. What a big candy cane you have Bill slides a couple of fingers and her wet pussy and said you wanna lick on the candy cane and she gets off as his lap and he pulls his cock out and she gets her naked body on the floor and starts sucking off in front of everyone at the party , after she gets them he gets behind her and he starts fucking that big ass and it’s jiggling like a bowl full of jelly and that’s when Santa says I got a present for you in deep in my wife’s pussy . And then get over here clean up this mess and I get behind her first and I fuck her and she’s wet and then I give her my Christmas present. I told her I want her to guide my sleep tonight, but I guided my dick right into her ass and blew my load deep in her ass !! And then I turned off the guest and say merry Christmas to all
I love that I'd love to see my wife fucked in front of a party

I have a fantasy that this is my wife that we went over to a neighbors house for a party. The drink start flowing all the wives are in a good mood and flirty. Pretty soon it’s late at night and you just can’t wait to get my wife home so I can fuck her but then the neighbor comes out in a Santa suit., And my wife goes up to him and ask him if he’s got a Yule tide log for her, and she starts rubbing his cock through his red pants, Then your next-door neighbor in the Santa suit tell her if you want your present, we’re gonna have to sit on Santa‘s lap and tell him what you want . my wife sits in a chair on Santa‘s lamp my neighbor bill who’s in the Santa suit starts feeling her tits through regress and she’s telling Santa what she wants for Christmas. He starts unbutton her blouse and she quickly removes it with her bra and Santa starts playing with her tits Pretty soon your wife looks at him. What a big candy cane you have Bill slides a couple of fingers and her wet pussy and said you wanna lick on the candy cane and she gets off as his lap and he pulls his cock out and she gets her naked body on the floor and starts sucking off in front of everyone at the party , after she gets them he gets behind her and he starts fucking that big ass and it’s jiggling like a bowl full of jelly and that’s when Santa says I got a present for you in deep in my wife’s pussy . And then get over here clean up this mess and I get behind her first and I fuck her and she’s wet and then I give her my Christmas present. I told her I want her to guide my sleep tonight, but I guided my dick right into her ass and blew my load deep in her ass !! And then I turned off the guest and say merry Christmas to ali like it.
i like it.

We had a small party at home. We all got drunk and high and I noticed 2 of my friends were getting bit too close with my wife. (Me and wife both are very sexual and we do roll plays of 3some and bi curious talks) I sensed that she was also enjoying their attention bit too much than usual. Dancing with both if them sandwiched. Everyone left around 2:30 on the morning but those two friends stayed behind and we started watching movies whike having g some more drinks and food. My wife had bit too much and she was fully out and I put her to bed and took all her cloths off. (As shown on the picture. But gave me an idea.

I left her naked in thr bed and left the light on and also left the door open. So when ever any one of us move around in the living room they can see her naked. My friends started walking around often I know exactly what's happening and they both were making eye contact with each other while I pretended im too drunk to notice anything. Then I said I'm going to have a shower and went to the bathroom and gave them about 30 - 40 mins me out of the picture. To see what will they do. Because of the water running they know I won't come out. I came out if the shower and saw two friends were sleeping on the couch and didn't think much of it thought they must ha e also gotten tired. But when I went back in the room I found my wife on her back. With her pussy covered with cum. ( as shown in the pictures) Tried to see if she is a wake. She is fully out. This turned me on so much never thought it will go this far. I was so horny so I cleaned up the double creampie my friends left with my mouth. And fucked her sloppy seconds. She was kind of awake and smiled whike her eyes closed and moaned a little. But I coukd feel she was so loose than usual. In the morning g she didn't remember anything she was a little sore and asked if we had sex last night I said yes and I told her I used a new big dildo we bought and we did a 3some role play. She said oh yes I remember. Not sure what she ment by that.

Attachments

• IMG_20240107_022635_382.jpg
    IMG_20240107_022635_382.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_20240107_022701_308.jpg
    IMG_20240107_022701_308.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_20240107_022701_310.jpg
    IMG_20240107_022701_310.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 70