Wife With Another Couple

My number one fantasy is for my wife to be seduced by a married couple, who them take her back to their place and play with her for hours.

She'd video call me to show me what she's doing, and I'd stroke my hard cock watching and listening to her being pleasured by a hot woman and a hung man.
I would also like them to do just like my wife

Reactions: melbmale 44
This is one of my fantasies as well. The reason I dont want to dabble with "swinging" is because my wife is way more attractive than I am so it would be difficult to find a couple. Essentially they'd be "taking one for the team" if I was involved. Id rather watch my wife play. We are taking a vacation soon so hopefully we hit it off with some locals in that area and my wife gets asked to play! Fantasy of course I dont think this will happen lol

This is one of my fantasies as well. The reason I dont want to dabble with "swinging" is because my wife is way more attractive than I am so it would be difficult to find a couple. Essentially they'd be "taking one for the team" if I was involved. Id rather watch my wife play. We are taking a vacation soon so hopefully we hit it off with some locals in that area and my wife gets asked to play! Fantasy of course I dont think this will happen loj
HI, we are Pakistani couple, planning to spend a vacation at Dubai. Let us know if you have any such plans. Happy to complete your fanatsy.

My number one fantasy is for my wife to be seduced by a married couple, who them take her back to their place and play with her for hours.

She'd video call me to show me what she's doing, and I'd stroke my hard cock watching and listening to her being pleasured by a hot woman and a hung man.
Just happened to me last week but phone was laying down, could just listen but there was plenty to hear.

I have told this before about my wife's solo motorcycle trip she took each fall. I had become friends with a guy on AFF who lived about 3 hours from our home. It was agreed for her to meet him and his wife at a Starbucks on her first day away from home.. They did meet for coffee to check out each other and it ended up that they invited her to spend the night at their house (2 blocks from the Starbucks). The night was spent fucking and again in the morning before she left. The wife of the couple had just entertained a man the previous night, so she was too sore to play much other than the girls laying on the bed and using the vibrator on each other and themselves. She took pictures using our camera so I would have visual proof. I did call my wife once that night, but the phone was answered by the other guys wife. She gave me a play by play of the action as I laid in bed and stroked my cock. The next time I talked to my wife was in the morning after she had left their house. Her plan was to spend some time along the North Shore of Lake Superior for the next few days, yet I was anxious for her to return home. The pictures have given me many hours of stimulation!