My wife wants her first time with another man to be like a rape

Hi there,

My wife is looking forward that I organize her first threesome. She is very submissive and would like the first time to happen in a hotel room, she wants to be fully naked, both hands to be tied on the corner of the bed and to be blindfolded. She wants me to open the door to the stranger I will select for her. She wants him to be tall, strong, good lover and with a big cock. She wants that we play with her and fuck her the way we want. She is really turned on by the idea that she will not be able to do anything until we are done with her. Do you think this is a rape fantasy of her?
Thank you in advance for your feeling/feedback.

Attachments

• IMG_2096.jpeg
    IMG_2096.jpeg
    719.4 KB · Views: 416
  • IMG_2094.jpeg
    IMG_2094.jpeg
    651.9 KB · Views: 400
Hi there,

My wife is looking forward that I organize her first threesome. She is very submissive and would like the first time to happen in a hotel room, she wants to be fully naked, both hands to be tied on the corner of the bed and to be blindfolded. She wants me to open the door to the stranger I will select for her. She wants him to be tall, strong, good lover and with a big cock. She wants that we play with her and fuck her the way we want. She is really turned on by the idea that she will not be able to do anything until we are done with her. Do you think this is a rape fantasy of her?
Hello, I think I can help you, please DM me, thank you.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Hi there,

Hot idea my wife enjoys some rape fantasy’s as well and we have lived them out but she likes to be forced her clothes ripped off while she resists and struggles the scenes are so hot her resisting our advances and forcing her to suck n fuck she gets so turned on when we do it, we’ve done it with strangers to her as well and she loves it in the end. We have also done what you discribe her ties to the bed and I let in a man stranger or friend don’t matter sometimes more than one and we take her in any form we desire, it’s hot but not nearly as hot as the rape play she loves. Even I when she is max or in a mood I will force her she will resist but I know she loves it as she is always so wet no need to lick or lube that pussy just take it hard. Hope you get to live out your fantasy’s

I have already posted in another thread regarding this very subject. It was with my exgf and she had a secret fetishism about very rough sex and how it feel to be raped by a group of men. I will say, it is NOT my cup of tea and my exwife also was into rough sex and that was one of the reasons we broke up. My exgf was a tiny Filipina and ended up getting herself in some very dangerous situations in trying to live out the fantasy so I arranged something for her. After it played out, it worked, she never fantasised about being raped again, but she still wanted the rough sex.
This is my exgf

Attachments

• file002244.jpg
    file002244.jpg
    447.2 KB · Views: 158
  • file002050_1.jpg
    file002050_1.jpg
    741.8 KB · Views: 161
I have already posted in another thread regarding this very subject. It was with my exgf and she had a secret fetishism about very rough sex and how it feel to be raped by a group of men. I will say, it is NOT my cup of tea and my exwife also was into rough sex and that was one of the reasons we broke up. My exgf was a tiny Filipina and ended up getting herself in some very dangerous situations in trying to live out the fantasy so I arranged something for her. After it played out, it worked, she never fantasised about being raped again, but she still wanted the rough sex.
This is my exgf
My wife is a Filipina as well, I’ve posted about her experiences and desires, I agree, my wife does not desire to be actually raped but she loves the roll play and the physical sex part, from resisting to being forced to do things as she resists, she is either a very good actress or she really loves fighting and resisting, but in the end she truly wants to be used by her aggressor. Why is she your ex? Or maybe that is not your thing!

Hi there,

Love it when they have fantasies like that. My wife is the same - it's not rape, but submission. Loves the idea of guys using her for sex. Her's is not so much about a threesome, but more about a guy using her for sex without her knowing who it is. It's the idea of being fucked by a random stranger whom she knows nothing about or what he looks like

Love it when they have fantasies like that. My wife is the same - it's not rape, but submission. Loves the idea of guys using her for sex. Her's is not so much about a threesome, but more about a guy using her for sex without her knowing who it is. It's the idea of being fucked by a random stranger whom she knows nothing about or what he looks like
Blindfolded tied up used and abused!

Hi there,

Think it through. We didn't want this and result was pretty close, I was not there to stop it. She agreed to the sex, in fact was a FMF with her friend but not the way it went down. Was way bigger than she thought, despite her friend telling us I guess she didn't believe or who knows and way too rough and forced. My girl is oral and was sucking him and willing to give deep throat a try with him and getting to it but with a head on his cock the size of an apple she needed time, the body needs to relax and slowly let it ease in. Instead he had both hands on back of her head and just pounding like plunging a toilet until it gave way which ripped tissue. He then went in as deep as he could get it which was not all the way and held it for 30 seconds at a time so she couldn't breathe. He wanted her all the way down on it and wouldn't relent. Was not a good experience for her , she agreed to do it and loves oral but not like that, it was not what she wanted. She called in sick for 2 days as it hurt to talk and only drank liquids If yours does then it is hard to say. Be careful.

Last edited:
My wife is a Filipina as well, I’ve posted about her experiences and desires, I agree, my wife does not desire to be actually raped but she loves the roll play and the physical sex part, from resisting to being forced to do things as she resists, she is either a very good actress or she really loves fighting and resisting, but in the end she truly wants to be used by her aggressor. Why is she your ex? Or maybe that is not your thing!
She is my ex because she wanted money and stature. She thought if she met a guy with lots of money thar she would gain lots of respect, it didn't work. I am now married to another Filipina so all well that has a good end.
My ex is still swinging from what I have heard so maybe I will bump into her some time. As for the rape scenario, I have posted the exploit on another thread

Last edited:
Reactions: Desejo de corno
She is my ex because she wanted money and stature. She thought if she met a guy with lots of money thar she would gain lots of respect, it didn't work. I am now married to another Filipina so all well that has a good end.
My ex is still shining from what I have heard so maybe I will bump into her some time. As for the rape scenario, I have posted the exploit on another thread
are you and your new filipina wife in the lifestyle in any form? do you share her with other men or swing with other couples? Does she like group sex or gang bangs? Once I got mine to try she has really gotten into it. She loves group sex or trains, taking on as many guys who want her