shorebird

Couple
From
SC, US
Someday my wife will grant my fantasy I'm sure but until then I'll just keep bringing it up when we make love, which does cause her to get very wet. She has a regular lover (what we call him it used to be her FWB or FB but she is so turned on by their kissing and foreplay that now it is just her lover - she even refers to him as that ). He is a great guy and very flexible as far as meeting our sexual needs and desires. My dream is to have him come over one day and stay the night. First we would do a threesome which we have done several times in the past. Then, we would go to sleep, him by himself in a separate bedroom and me with my wife. As usually she wakes up in the night but this time she would wake me and she would go up to his room and awake him by sucking his dick and then make love to him while I wait in our bedroom for her sweaty, wet return. I would likely be able to hear them but I would leave them alone while she is up there. The edginess of hearing them make love in the dark would create great angst while I waited for her return. When she returns I would clean her up and make love to her sloppy pussy. We'd all go to sleep and in the morning we would do another threesome and he would depart. I'm sure she would sleep until noon, while I wallowed in the fact that I married a woman of incredible sexuality.
Her concern is that he would think she loves him or it would lead to them sleeping together excluding me and she is not comfortable with that idea or practice I guess for the same reason. Although she does admit she loves the sex that they have.

Last edited:
Fun fantasy, is she actually seeing someone or is the tnire thing a fantasy? I can tell you from experience that when we get to THAT point with a Lover, emotions are hard not to allow in, and you dop have to be careful not to let lust override ligic.

Where ins SC? We are Myrtle Beach. J (the wife)

Fun fantasy, is she actually seeing someone or is the tnire thing a fantasy? I can tell you from experience that when we get to THAT point with a Lover, emotions are hard not to allow in, and you dop have to be careful not to let lust override ligic.

Where ins SC? We are Myrtle Beach. J (the wife)