Wife’s fantasy about being sleep fucked by a stranger.

So me and my wife are pretty open and enjoy great sex, we both love somnphillia (sleep sex) and have practiced this many times before, she loves the no control and being abused whiles she’s ko’d, so recently she has been more open and told me her ultimate fantasy, sleep fucked by a total stranger while I watch, she wants to be fucked and used anyway they wish, not sure how I feel about this as it’s always been me, I absolutely love having control and doing with her as I please with no barriers, so looking for opinions, what would you guys do it it was your wife?

My wife likes sleeping surprise sleeping sex too!
Found out when we met and I’d fucker her in the middle of the night.
Took a few year. But I invited a buddy over to fuck her while she sleeped.
She loved it. But mentioned a strangers cock would be hotter.
So I had my buddy find a guy we didn’t know to join.

So me and my wife are pretty open and enjoy great sex, we both love somnphillia (sleep sex) and have practiced this many times before, she loves the no control and being abused whiles she’s ko’d, so recently she has been more open and told me her ultimate fantasy, sleep fucked by a total stranger while I watch, she wants to be fucked and used anyway they wish, not sure how I feel about this as it’s always been me, I absolutely love having control and doing with her as I please with no barriers, so looking for opinions, what would you guys do it it was your wife?
my wife loves to get sleep fucked what we do is have 2 or 3 friends over for drinks my wife will tell us to use her anyway we want after she passes out she loves watching the vids of what we do to her after lol

Hot wife, any plan to vidit italy.. i woud love to take care of your wife