Getting fucked by a large group of men

SwissGirl

Female
I wouldn't consider myself a slut nor do I enjoy being titled like that in real life. And this would be sooooo out of bounds in real life but I catch myself getting really horny over this thought:

I am in my bedroom with a whole group of strange men. No need for them to be sexy. Let them be ugly, let them be one week without a shower, I don't care! I strip naked for them, lie in front of them and spread my legs. I play a little with my pussy while they all take off their clothes and let them watch how I get my hairy pussy wet for them. And then they take turns fucking me. They fuck me hard, without any respect. They sqeeze my tits, tongue-kiss me and cum inside me or over my pussy. Each of them one by one. I want them to think of me as a real slut, a worthless fuck toy. They even insult my for being so slutty and having them all take a turn. Some even call me ugly, yet they are turned on by how I just let them fuck me without questioning. They make jokes about me how easy I am to fuck and how they don't care about my feelings.

They leave me totally used and full of their dirty cum. I'm then totally exhausted, I smell real badly, feel totally humiliated, yet I'm still horny as hell. I wipe off some of the cum and swallow it and then rub my soaken wet pussy to orgasm...
Yes, my mind is twisted sometimes but maybe somebody can still relate?

Below is a photo of me so you can picture the scene ;)

Attachments

• 20230103_150237.jpg
    20230103_150237.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 251
I wouldn't consider myself a slut nor do I enjoy being titled like that in real life. And this would be sooooo out of bounds in real life but I catch myself getting really horny over this thought:

I am in my bedroom with a whole group of strange men. No need for them to be sexy. Let them be ugly, let them be one week without a shower, I don't care! I strip naked for them, lie in front of them and spread my legs. I play a little with my pussy while they all take off their clothes and let them watch how I get my hairy pussy wet for them. And then they take turns fucking me. They fuck me hard, without any respect. They sqeeze my tits, tongue-kiss me and cum inside me or over my pussy. Each of them one by one. I want them to think of me as a real slut, a worthless fuck toy. They even insult my for being so slutty and having them all take a turn. Some even call me ugly, yet they are turned on by how I just let them fuck me without questioning. They make jokes about me how easy I am to fuck and how they don't care about my feelings.

They leave me totally used and full of their dirty cum. I'm then totally exhausted, I smell real badly, feel totally humiliated, yet I'm still horny as hell. I wipe off some of the cum and swallow it and then rub my soaken wet pussy to orgasm...

Sexy hairy pussy

Wow what a hot concept. I don’t think of you as a slut, not sure if this is a fantasy or a reality, I enjoy some similar play times, not necessarily dirty of filthy men, but strangers, we like to go to different clubs or parties where we don’t know others, and I can get naked my man will eat me and get me really hot, then open my legs and show my pussy and naked body to those watching and jester for them to have some, and it is on, man after man will fuck me and keep fucking me, after 5 or 6 I may take a break get up stretch or walk and then go for some more, but I totally enjoy being fucked all night long by as many men who want me. When I get really hot I will take two at a time either two in my pussy or one in my pussy and one in my ass, I just love to fuck, I orgasm so many times and am a huge squirter which most men love, when they are finished my husband will be last and bring the night to an end, He loves to fuck me after a big session and feel all the cum inside me oozing out my hot wet pussy. No im not a slut or whore, I’m a very sexy attractive married lady with a huge sex drive, with a loving husband who enjoys sharing his wife with others. I love your picture, what a beautiful pussy, not that harry, and I’d love to lick it and give the boys a show before you and I shared our pussy‘s with a group of men. Thank you for sharing your story. If you haven’t done it yet I hope it happens soon. Love it! 💋

Reactions: Casanova

Amazing pussy mound

I have to be honest if you were to fulfill your fantasy you would be a slut but there is nothing wrong with that. I’m my everyday life people see me as a conservative business woman. I am however a slut. I’ve had ten men at once before and loved it! I love your fantasy and encourage you to do it. The only thing I would change is the no shower for a week guy. Men with me have to be clean.
At the end of my experience I had cum all over me not to mention my pussy overflowing. I did not feel humiliated, I felt victorious! I can easily say it was one of the best experiences of my life.

Wow, I have such a hard on reading your fantasy. I would love to be a part.

I have to be honest if you were to fulfill your fantasy you would be a slut but there is nothing wrong with that. I’m my everyday life people see me as a conservative business woman. I am however a slut. I’ve had ten men at once before and loved it! I love your fantasy and encourage you to do it. The only thing I would change is the no shower for a week guy. Men with me have to be clean.
At the end of my experience I had cum all over me not to mention my pussy overflowing. I did not feel humiliated, I felt victorious! I can easily say it was one of the best experiences of my life.
HOT!

Reactions: sub2femdom

i would definitely fill her up

Would love to watch and clean u