I cum to the fantasy of my best friend fucking my wife

I have a sexy wife and a best friend I have no problem admitting is better looking than me. We all used to live together, and many nights my friend would bring women home and hook up with them, loudly I might add.

So I used to have this reoccurring dream where I would come home early one day and walk in on him fucking her the same way he would fuck the other girls. I would imagine walking in and not able to find either of them, but the moans would be coming from his room. I would peek in and see the amazing sight of my wife’s tits bouncing away as my best friend pounds her, the noticeably loud moans coming from her. I don’t think I will ever be able to not have this fantasy. Am I doomed to imagine this?

I have a sexy wife and a best friend I have no problem admitting is better looking than me. We all used to live together, and many nights my friend would bring women home and hook up with them, loudly I might add.

So I used to have this reoccurring dream where I would come home early one day and walk in on him fucking her the same way he would fuck the other girls. I would imagine walking in and not able to find either of them, but the moans would be coming from his room. I would peek in and see the amazing sight of my wife’s tits bouncing away as my best friend pounds her, the noticeably loud moans coming from her. I don’t think I will ever be able to not have this fantasy. Am I doomed to imagine this?
When you were all living together and the two of you could hear him fucking the girls he brought home, did you never talk about what you could hear, did it never turn you both on listening? I don’t think I could have been in that situation without at least wondering what it would be like getting fucked by him.
Lynn x

it sounds to me like this will keep growing on you till ur head explodes telling her and him you want 2c her royally fucked by him leaving 2 loads of his seeds deep as he can up inside her needy yearning married pussy.. NOW is the time, be a Blabbermouth..good luck

My best mate was the first guy me and my wife shared with . I knew he wanted to fuk her for years. After a night out the three of us went back to ours and after a few drinks and a lot of flirting on there part we both fuked her on our couch in our living room. Was an awesome night. She would be fuking him and sucking my cock at the same time

I have a similar fantasy. I told my wife about it , interned her on

My best friend was dating my exwife before I started dating her. He continued to be her primary sex partner while we dated and later married. He also knew it was OK to come over anytime even if I was ay work. There were many morning where i would be loading the boat to go fishing while he was in my bed loading her. I enjoyed it as much as he did.

Last edited:

ask your wife, since he always make the girls moan so loud does that mean he has a really big size or is he really good at sex. try to get her to be interested in watching them play

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
First find out how serious she is about having sex with your friend, if she's open but hesitant I'd entice her imagination, get her thinking about how exciting it would be to have sex with your friend, ask her to think about his cock, how his cock would feel inside her, don't pressure her but keep it on her mind, keep her curiosity peaked, where the mind leads the body follows! Feel out your friend, find out if he's interested in your wife, do this in a relaxed atmosphere after having a few drinks, be subtle, maybe show him a revealing picture of your wife, drop some hints that your wife would be open to having sex with him, if he's interested and both of them want to do this, then set up a date and place to make it happen. Let us know how you're progressing!

Last edited:

I think your Hooked, and will find a way to make it happened, she my already be fucking him, u just have to find a way to get them to let you watch,

First find out how serious she is about having sex with your friend, if she's open but hesitant I'd entice her imagination, get her thinking about how exciting it would be to have sex with your friend, ask her to think about his cock, how his cock would feel inside her, don't pressure her but keep it on her mind, keep her curiosity peaked, where the mind leads the body follows! Feel out your friend, find out if he's interested in your wife, do this in a relaxed atmosphere after having a few drinks, be subtle, maybe show him a revealing picture of your wife, drop some hints that your wife would be open to having sex with him, if he's interested and both of them want to do this, then set up a date and place to make it happen. Let us know how you're progressing!
My wife did something lije this before she became a hotwife. SHE told me seversl.times thst she thinks myvdite foreman was hot. One day he cane by to.povk.up.the pay roll for the next day..She told me that she wants to fuck him..I.said ok .,she said i cant woukd you tske him.for.a few drinks and kind of lesd him to.fuck me ,I did we hesdrd backmto the house i tslked to hervsnd i said im going out for a while i lefy them.alone.They Fucked and it contin about 3 mibyhd where they fucked about every 3vweeks feel.free ro ask.ne anything

I masturbate all the time thinking of my wife fucking different young men. I imagine them kissing passionately, undressing each other, having him eat my wife’s pussy and ass, getting her all wet and horny, then pounding her good and blowing deep inside of her. I cum so hard at these thoughts.

I masturbate all the time thinking of my wife fucking different young men. I imagine them kissing passionately, undressing each other, having him eat my wife’s pussy and ass, getting her all wet and horny, then pounding her good and blowing deep inside of her. I cum so hard at these thoughts.
Yes we like them young in our fantasies, too :)

Reactions: Curioushusband8

You are not alone. I’ve had the fantasy for years about my best friend fucking my wife, and I have to watch

It will stay with you forever. If you’re like me it’s your go-to wank and makes you cum harder than anything else