I cum to the fantasy of my best friend fucking my wife

I have a sexy wife and a best friend I have no problem admitting is better looking than me. We all used to live together, and many nights my friend would bring women home and hook up with them, loudly I might add.

So I used to have this reoccurring dream where I would come home early one day and walk in on him fucking her the same way he would fuck the other girls. I would imagine walking in and not able to find either of them, but the moans would be coming from his room. I would peek in and see the amazing sight of my wife’s tits bouncing away as my best friend pounds her, the noticeably loud moans coming from her. I don’t think I will ever be able to not have this fantasy. Am I doomed to imagine this?
MyOne of my best friends was visiting, when my wife and Started having an argument... In the end I told her:" why don't you hjust fuck with my friend right now?" she asked me "now and here?" After I replied "yes" she undressed and let him fuck her in front of me... it was phantastic. after he finished I continued fucking her.

Yep same here. My buddy stays at our house often as we live closer to where he works and everytime he stays my wife always wants to have sex and be loud. Hoping one of these times we have some drinks and she lets him fuck her too or something. Or hear her sneak into his room in the middle of the night and listen to them fuck

Reactions: PleaseLickHer
I think almost every husband has a fantasy of seeing his wife fucking his best friend, I'm no different and I often share my wife with my best friend, it's been going on for a few years now and has gotten to the point that I'll come home and find my wife with my friend in bed fucking, sometimes he'll stop by in the afternoon for a quick fuck or suck if my wife's at home, I don't mind cause my friend is very respectful to my wife and always lets me know when he's stopping by to fuck her, my wife doesn't mind cause it's one more cock she gets to fuck and suck.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
I fucked my best friends girl back in the day. It's kinda how I got into the lifestyle. They would come home from the bar, we would start to run a train on her, and he would nut in her mouth immediately and get sleepy and go to bed. I would always stay downstairs with her the rest of the night. Good times!

MyOne of my best friends was visiting, when my wife and Started having an argument... In the end I told her:" why don't you hjust fuck with my friend right now?" she asked me "now and here?" After I replied "yes" she undressed and let him fuck her in front of me... it was phantastic. after he finished I continued fucking her.
Very hot

This is 100% exactly what I fantasize about. Pretty much the only thing that gets me off in all the years I've known my wife lol. I'm here now cause it's frustrating not knowing how to make it happen.

The closest I got wAs a couple months ago I told her I had a dream she walked out of the bathroom with a towel on and we teased her to show us what's under there and she confidently opens it and wiggles her naked body for us. I didn't dream it though, I concocted it!

She was confused as to why I wanted that, but she didn't say no. She said she could picture it happening. We would of course then approAch her and get her more in the mood. Ultimate fantasy is havingy friend lick her til she cums

Me too, that’s all I seem to masturbate to recently - my best friend fucking my wife
Same here. For yeeeears. A while back I told her I wanted her to show him her tits at a bar. She secretly pulled one out and said "should I show him?" And before I could answer she called his name. Eventually later that night she pulled them both out and place his hand on her nipple and he was tweaking it.. want him to eat her so bad still to this day