From Hot Wife to Cuckold

Woreout

Dec 27, 2018
We started out with my wife having a relationship with one of my best friends. Keith is a great guy and Andrea and I trusted him enough to allow him to have sex with her always bareback. We explained to him that we needed to keep this between the three of us. Then one evening while we had several friends over one of my other friends made a pass at Andrea. She came to me and told me Mike was hitting on her. I asked her if she needed my help? She said no she could handle it.

The group was out by our pool and I noticed that Andrea and Mike wasn't there. At first I thought of going to look for them but I remembered she said that she could handle it so I stayed by the pool. Keith walked up and asked where Andrea was. I said she will be out shortly, that was actually true because in about ten minutes she came up to me and said I need to tell you something. I took her arm and we walked up to the deck.

She said she had just fucked Mike in the spare bedroom. I glanced down at her bikini bottom then I looked her in the eyes. Did he cum in you I asked. She said yes, she apologized then said his cock was so nice that once she saw it she couldn't help herself. I knew I couldn't do anything with all these guest around so I kissed her cheek and told her I love her. Then patted her ass and said let's mingle.

That evening after everyone had left Keith hung around. I figured he wanted some of Andrea's pussy and I was correct. It was dark and he had sex with her by the pool. I watched from the patio door as they fucked by the moon light.

After Keith had left Andrea came inside , I said well young lady haven't you been busy today? She said yes I have. I said I'm next. She told me no that her pussy was sore. That was the first time I was denied sex.

The next day I explained to her that with her having sex with other guys then denying me made me a cuckold. She asked how that made me feel? I kissed her and said I love it.

Attachments

• 143_1000 (1).jpg
    143_1000 (1).jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 217
Very hot. We started out as hotwife/hotwife husband too. We ended up progressing to more of a cuckold arrangement too. I think that's pretty common.

I've told me wife that I've fantasized about a situation kind like you've described. We're entertaining, and as the night progresses my wife and someone from the party sneak away and have sex. When I brought it up she just smiled, hopefully it will happen one day!

Very hot. We started out as hotwife/hotwife husband too. We ended up progressing to more of a cuckold arrangement too. I think that's pretty common.

I've told me wife that I've fantasized about a situation kind like you've described. We're entertaining, and as the night progresses my wife and someone from the party sneak away and have sex. When I brought it up she just smiled, hopefully it will happen one day!
We’re swingers in a bit if a transition to Stag / Vixen lifestyle. I actually think and wonder about cuckolding a lot. My wife says she would feel guilty depriving me or teasing me. She really is somewhat naturally submissive to me so I think she doesn’t want to lost that. I am content with the way things are, but I’d be lying if I said these stories didn’t turn me on.