Fuck my slut

Her ass is fucking amazing watching it get pounded is beautiful.
Her face is one that u would think a cock would look great in her mouth.

You're telling me she fucks and you know about it but say nothing?? I couldn't do that. I'd have to talk about it, get her to rub my nose in it. I used to hang out with a couple friends from High school. My wife was into one of them, so I set them up to date. Once she started fucking him, she was pretty open about it. We were at the movies with him and another friend, and she made out with him the whole movie. After we left, she was on his arm with his hand on her ass as we walked down the street in NYC. It was pretty humiliating explaining that to my other friend, especially the part about him fucking her. My sister knew about them too. She had seen them as a couple at a party together. They made out on the sofa and she blew him in the bathroom, and didn't notice my sister for most of the party. I loved hearing about it when my sister called me before my wife got home. I'll have to admit it's a weird way to get off!

Is a really long story of how it all has come about but it's definitely a turn on and get me fucking hard knowing about it... Maybe deep down we both know but love the mystery of it all

I hate to be in a relationship with someone who lies to me. I'd rather know where I stand. Besides, there is nothing hotter than seeing your wife do her hair, makeup and nails, then dress like a total slut to go out with another guy, hooker shoes and all. Even better if you can be with them, looking like third wheel. I always liked that public showing of affection, seeing them kiss in public. I guess I'm nuts that way. But I hated being cheated on. Why wouldn't you bring it up with her?

I only did one threesome. It was a ffm with my stripper GF and a very sexy girl we knew. It started with us all making out, but then they got more interested in each other. I succumbed to jealousy. Too bad I couldn't keep my cool. Today I would just take a seat and relax, cock in hand to watch the show. I'd love to be with a woman who wants to do MFM or even MM. Although I am not attracted to men, I think it could be fun if it was a true turn on for the woman. You do have to be careful. My ex got off feeding me her FB's cum when she thought I didn't know, but once she realized I liked it, she got creeped out. You just can't win.

Reactions: Biggballs
I guess what's great when she knows that you know and that she has a hall pass is that she becomes free to be a slutty as she wants. She'll wear the sexiest outfits and do the craziest shit, and she won't be having to worry you'll find out. How did you see them fucking?

Yeah I think is going to be good! I'm hoping for a threesome, I think her in a MM theesome with me watching would be hot!!!
I knew for a while that something was going on when she foot fuck him on the couch.. Weeks later I saw them fucking In a car at a party...
It was a hot sight, and I was hard as fuck watching it..

Maybe you should share fantasies with your wife. Let her know if it's theoretical and that you are not sure you'd want it to happen, but leave it open. Just tell her it is a fantasy of yours to have a threesome. An MFM threesome. With you and her and one other guy. Many women can accept that more easily than cuck/hotwife. Keep it simple. If you could make that happen, you could just sit back and watch them together.