Fucked a wife with extremely big perky nipples.

Meet a couple through double list around 7 this evening. The wife was real skinny and her tits were rather small but she had the biggest perky nipples that I have ever seen. They must have stuck out over an inch, and on a woman that flat chested it was a sight to see. The husband a normal looking guy with a 5 inche cock. After we meet and talk for about 5 minutes both of them gave me a blow job together. When I was about to cum I took off my condom and blow my load on her face, some in her mouth and on her tits. The husband licked my cum from her face and tits then they swapped my jizz in each other's mouth for a while. Then I put on another condom and fuck the wife's pussy till she squarted 3 times while the husband rubs his cock. On the final squirt she is exhausted her legs are shaking. I tell her i will cum faster in her ass. I get behind her and ram my thick cock in her ass, all 7 inches. After about 5 minutes of that she orgasm again and I cum too. Husband than sucks my cock while I am still wearing the condom I fuck his wife's ass with. After about 10 minutes of him sucking, I have both of them get on there knees in front of me and I jerk off on her big nips. I go to the bathroom take a ******** and say goodbye. And left around 10.

If you are interested in me fucking your wife and are in no feel free to text me 862 707 7347.

Meet a couple through double list around 7 this evening. The wife was real skinny and her tits were rather small but she had the biggest perky nipples that I have ever seen. They must have stuck out over an inch, and on a woman that flat chested it was a sight to see. The husband a normal looking guy with a 5 inche cock. After we meet and talk for about 5 minutes both of them gave me a blow job together. When I was about to cum I took off my condom and blow my load on her face, some in her mouth and on her tits. The husband licked my cum from her face and tits then they swapped my jizz in each other's mouth for a while. Then I put on another condom and fuck the wife's pussy till she squarted 3 times while the husband rubs his cock. On the final squirt she is exhausted her legs are shaking. I tell her i will cum faster in her ass. I get behind her and ram my thick cock in her ass, all 7 inches. After about 5 minutes of that she orgasm again and I cum too. Husband than sucks my cock while I am still wearing the condom I fuck his wife's ass with. After about 10 minutes of him sucking, I have both of them get on there knees in front of me and I jerk off on her big nips. I go to the bathroom take a ******** and say goodbye. And left around 10.

If you are interested in me fucking your wife and are in nj feel free to text me 862 707 7347.
In nj

If you are interested in me fucking your wife and are in no feel free to text me 862 707 7347.
My number has changed since then feel free to private message me for new number.

Reactions: Decent