Fucked on break-up / got wet telling me later

majorem

Male
Sep 9, 2021
So I divulged this fantasy to my wife a few years ago to the classic reaction various people on here have described - shock, tears, thoughts that it meant I secretly wanted another women.... then questions followed by hot sex, followed by statements that it is just a fantasy and will never actually happen.

Here's some excerpts from recent posts in another thread that provide the background for tonight's hot breakthrough:
Before we got married my now wife and I broke up for a few months. It was actually because I had not proposed after 8 years of dating and she was done waiting around for me. Anyway, long story short, when we got back together, she said had gone on a couple dates. I asked if anything had happened and she admitted a guy kissed her good-night when he dropped her off. I felt like that had to be total bullshit but she assured me that was all that happened.

Four years later, while at a bar, I can't even remember how it came up but she revealed that she'd not only had sex with the guy but dated him right up until the point I proposed to her and was fucked repeatedly. After I proposed she immediately went and dumped him lol... I didn't hear any of this until years after the fact.
The above breakup was several years ago, then she finally admitted the truth of fucking the first guy like 3-4 years ago and after that, things sort of picked up with the dirty talk during sex, using my cock and a dildo and making her admit she wanted to get fucked by two cocks. At one point more recently I asked "would my cock be one of them?" and she sort of laughed and said "yeah, they both would" and I said "well, I only have 1 cock" and she said "then it would have to be someone else's" and I said "what if I wanted to watch" and she said "then I'd take two cocks and be your little slut while you watched" and I said "would you look at me while they were fucking you" and she said "I'd look right at you while they were both cumming in me." - that was pretty hot!

Than earlier tonight this:

Omg, lol... so I just brought this up again with my wife while we were out for dinner a drinks. Eventually got her into talking about it and at one point she said "well, we broke up and I was angry at you and I decided I just wanted to get some dicks" and I was like "wait, how many dicks" and she goes "oh, uhhh, I don't know, I don't remember" so I pressed her on it and eventually she said "well maybe two" and admitted to fucking this guy she met at a club, who she previously said she just made out with.

So first it was, she kissed a guy who dropped her off after a date. Then she had a relationship with one guy for a couple months and they fucked, probably several times and she made out with a brazillian guy at a club - but that's it! Now, of course, it turns out she fucked both guys, which is what I suspected all along because I know my wife is a total slut... which is what attracted me to her in the first place. Now wondering if there is more...

After we got home from our dinner date she was initially very tired but we got into bed together. Then she started grinding her pussy on my thigh and she initially wouldn't let me take her pants off, which was kind of hot and new, she wanted me to just feel her ass and suck her tits while we made out. She still wouldn't let me touch her pussy, then she got on top of me and started grinding on my cock.

Finally she took my cock out and started sucking it and while she was going down. I asked if telling me about her sexual exploits had made her horny. She said it had just made her nervous. I pulled away and removed her pants. I started teasing her pussy, kissing her thighs, slowly licking her labia very lightly at first, then deeper, then finally sucking on her clit as I stroked it with my tongue. I told her I could taste a lot of pussy juice and it seemed like her pussy was rather excited by something but she just laughed and said "I don't know". I kept going until she came really hard. Then she pulled me towards her and I put my cock on her pussy and slid it back and forth outside, teasing her and stopping her from putting it in until she was really worked up again. Then I slowly eased it in, even though it was very wet. As it got deeper and deeper, with slow, increasingly longer thrusts, her pussy started making wet slopping sounds.

I said, "this pussy is really wet, it certainly seems like the conversation tonight made you horny didn't it" and she said "no, I was nervous and felt weird but I guess happy that I could tell you and you weren't mad and I guess liked it" and I said "well you may not have been turned on by it but it sure seems like this naughty pussy was." She laughed and said, "perhaps, it is a dirty pussy" and then I started fucking a little faster and deeper and she moaned and squirmed on my cock and I stopped and said "admit your pussy got wet from telling me about how you fucked other men" and she nervously laughed again and said "I don't know, maybe" and I said "you're not getting any more cock until you admit the truth" and she said coyly "what truth" and I said "that this pussy got so wet from telling me you fucked other men" and she just goes "mmmhmmm" and I started slowly moving my cock again and I said "how did that pussy get wet" and she said "from telling you" and I said "what did you tell me about" and she said "I fucked other men" and I started pumping her faster and she started moaning and I asked her again how her pussy got so wet and she said "from telling you I fucked other men" and I fucked her harder and she started moaning really loud and cumming. Then I said, "say it again" and she said "my dirty pussy got wet from tell you how I fucked other men" and I blew my load in her but didn't stop, I slowed down and just kept pumping her slowly and she was moaning and writhing around on my cock for while.

Finally I pulled out and she cuddled up to me. We talked for a bit, she asked if that was a common fantasy and why it was so hot. She started grinding her pussy into me again after a while. Don't want to go into potentially boring details but I was explaining how some of my experiences in my teens / 20s, led to me becoming really turned on by women who were very sexual and knew what they wanted. Also that I just really enjoyed making her cum; that her pleasure is part of what turns me on, especially making her sexually lose control. She then said that was really hot, that I wanted to please her and she started kissing me and grinding on my leg harder. I then sort of laughed and said - this was quite a night with some pretty dirty sex talk and she asked "you really liked that didn't you". I took her hand and put it on my cock, which had grown hard again thinking about what she had said, to show her how much I liked it and she started stroking it. I asked her if she wanted to grind on this cock instead of my leg and she lifted her pussy up and pushed my cock toward it, then slid down onto it and began grinding really hard on it. I started saying things like "this hard cock is just here to please you" and "use my cock as your sex toy" to which she got up and began riding it, then leaned onto her side and told me to fuck her, which I obliged. I started slow, pushing all the way to the bottom of her pussy, then began thrusting harder until I was pounding her and telling her to cum on her cock. She was going really wild, like I only see her do on rare occasions, like she just couldn't not get enough and desperately needed to cum. She came really hard, then just kept pushing back on my cock and grinding on it for a while afterwards, moaning softly until she was finally done.

All in all, it was quite a night and I was sort of shocked afterwards thinking about what we'd said in our dirty talk, that it had actually happened. Given that it was not just some vague fantasy scenario but her repeatedly saying during sex that he pussy was wet from telling me about fucking other men, it seemed like a definitely step. I don't think she is likely to go through with actually being shared anytime soon but I think her being able to comfortably tell me the full truth of her sexual exploits while on break and see it excited me, then admit during sex talk that her pussy got wet tell me how she fucked other men and saying that repeatedly, feeling me cum from it, is probably pretty good affirmation. Then she asked me questions about the fantasy afterwards - clearly acclimating to it and possibly becoming curious / interested in taking it further someday.

The way my wife is, if we ever progress to actual sharing, it likely won't be finding a guy online, it will be some future vacation without kids, where we get to talking to some attractive guy at a bar and then things organically progress from there with a little encouragement. Although, she is also the type where there is the potential for her to go out, get drunk, and do something on her own to test the waters for herself and not tell me about it but start to talk suggestively, joke about having done it, maybe eventually tell me what she did or do it again...

Unfortunately, so far, I've only managed to cuck other men. I just sort of need sexual adventure in my life and seem to get myself into... situations. However, I'd much rather have some sexual adventures with my wife, so hopefully I can keep this going.

Think she's ready to take things further? What is a good next step?

Last edited:
Update / Another breakthrough:

Not sure anyone cares but after the above experience, I was going nuts - that night left me excited, nervous, incredibly turned on, feeling like we had a breakthrough... but normal life resumed. She acted a bit coy the next day but didn't say anything, kind of brushed off my allusion to the hot sex and so nothing was said or acknowledged. I didn't want to bring it up in the wrong mood and ruins things, so a week went by.

She suddenly wanted to have sex tonight, so we started getting at it and I decided to mentioned I'd masturbated the other night thinking about the sex we'd had last time. She just sort of laughed and I mentioned how turned on she was and asked what about it she liked but she said, "can we not talk about this now and just focus on what we're doing now." So I shut up until we were done.

Afterwards, I said "can I just ask one last thing and then I'll drop it?" and then I asked why she didn't want to talk about it. She said she actually didn't really remember it fully and said she had an idea but asked what exactly happened. I gave her a recap and she was like "oh my.... no I didnt?!" and then said she kind of has to be in the mood for that and said she felt like that sort of thing was weird and was afraid it wasn't healthy for the relationship. We had a pretty good discussion after that and she relaxed about it and seemed receptive. She said though "I love you and want to be good for you and it can be hard for a girl like me to be good, so it takes some effort and I'm afraid if we go down this road, it could be hard to pull things back" and went on about how she was worried about ruining our relationship. I explained how there was still jealousy for me but it wasn't a bad jealousy like it would have been earlier in our relationship, when I was less secure, but that feeling very secure in the relationship, I wasn't threatened by other men and could focus on the arousal of it and be jealous only in the way that made me want her more and need to fuck her. She seemed to like that.

We didn't come to any conclusions but its the first really honest, open, objective talk we've had about our fantasies and the potential to take them further, where she didn't shut it down or say she wasn't interested. At the very least, she seemed to relax and accept that this was not weird and unusual thing but something that could be discussed and explored. Felt like a solid step in the right direction. I'm not exactly sure what direction that is but its some sort of direction lol.

Last edited:
To summarize it: She is hungry for cocks but she doesn't dare to admit it. If you progress forward with tiny steps, you will probably succeed and she will het out of control.

But don't confront her with that logically especially not when not doing dirty talk.

Whats your plan to take further steps? Maybe a swingers club? A Dating site? Arranging an MFM? What are your thoughts on getting there?

To summarize it: She is hungry for cocks but she doesn't dare to admit it. If you progress forward with tiny steps, you will probably succeed and she will het out of control.
Yeah, that about sums it up. Happy I got her to finally admit that it does turn her on and what's holding her back. I do share the concern that things could get out of control in a way that would make me unhappy in a more open hotwifing situation. I'm not into the cuckhold / humiliation aspect of play, more looking for stag/vixen dynamic. MFM would be most comfortable and fun for me and, if she allowed herself to do it, I'm sure she would love it as she has a fantasy of taking two cocks / having multiple men cum on her.

Knowing how she is, it would probably have to be something that happened more organically. She's an odd mix of dirty slut but also comes from a sort of traditional background and would potentially be weirded out by trying to find a guy online ( I think she assumes people who do this online are all weirdos). I think swingers club is not out of the question but would be a tough sell for the same reason (too weird and out of the norm / would assume its all full of creeps) but might work if I sold it by saying nothing had to happen, we were just going to see what it was like. Problem is, we don't have any in our area but maybe on vacation. I'd say highest probability of success is we take a vacation without kids and meet someone at a hotel bar or whatever. In that scenario, I'd love an MFM but in the right situation might also be cool with her going back to a room with a guy by herself for a while as a one-off vacation thing but don't know if she'd even feel comfortable doing it without me, at least, not initially.

Sounds like there are logistical problems to solve. Vacations are always a very great time for such things. Maybe improving with other ideas like sextoys might help? They more steps you have taken (sextoys, sex in public etc etc) the smaller the step is for joining a swinger club. Ans also the club is just another step before the MFM.

Btw: In my thread described the same situation. We are going to a club, but she doesn't want to be pushed of course. "Dont expect anything" she said.

You are right. Women are more willing if they know/think it's only for looking. Nobody knows how their arousal will be in a club then.

Oh we've already done the sex-toy thing / sex in public. When we were younger, we actually fucked on the crowded dance floor of a nightclub, fucked in the back of a limo with the divider up a couple years ago (we started fooling around with it down and the driver put it up lol) and a few other occasions. She really loves having her pussy stretched and for me to slip in a few fingers with my cock or sometimes a dildo, at which point she's admitted she gets off thinking about being fucked by two cocks. She even recently has gone to gentlemen's clubs with her girlfriends and gotten lap dances from female strippers (she came home and told me it was just funny and wasn't sexual for her - then I felt her pussy and it was soaked). Part of the trouble is her inner slut has been repressed since having kids and it is tough for her to transition out of mom-mode and back into sex wife-mode. Usually requires time away from kids + alcohol. This is where no-kids vacation would probably be ideal.

So she is already definitely into the fantasy - I think she is just hung up on it being "wrong" and "not something normal people do" and feeling nervous about making it a reality. Definitely very nervous about anyone finding out. It's funny because it's not like we're religious types, living in some conservative community - she even has two friends who have told her their husbands have had threesomes with them / watched them fuck other guys... but she's really worried about slut-shaming / what people would think if anyone ever knew and represses her wild side.

Last edited:
Reactions: Charger84
Your story sounds a lot like my wife, when we met she was a virgin, she had a similar build like your wife but was blonde, she also told me about co-workers hitting on her and started staying after work on Fridays to socialize, she started staying out later and later at night, she would come home and would never refuse me from having sex with her, but once when I wanted to go down on her she tried hard to stop me, but I Forced my way down and once there she stiffened up but as I got into it she relaxed and enjoyed it, after that whenever she was out and came home she would push me down to her pussy, and she would really go crazy and would always ask how she tasted, and I would answer that the night she went out she was extra wet and juicy, it was like she was rubbing it in my face, eventually she fell in love with a co-worker and we divorced, we where seperated for about a year and a half, my son stayed with me during the separation, eventually she came home and admitted she made an error.
We got together and remarried but she still went out on girls nights and would come home in the early hours of the morning smelling of alcohol, smoke and sex, but things had changed, we had discussed our separation and I admitted I got turned on by knowing that she was fucking other men, so now when she went out with her friends she would come home get undressed and get into bed and sit in my face, she was so good at it when she would cum she would put the entrance of her pussy over my mouth and tell me to open my mouth and put my tongue out and the juices would flow into my mouth while she leaned back and would squeeze my balls hard which made me open my mouth wider and I would shoot my cum up her back, I seldom got to have her pussy.

When we got older she got a permanent boyfriend she thought I did not know about and when I was away he would be fucking her, or she would say she wants to go visit some family member she knew I didn't like and would offer to go on her own but that night she would be sitting on my face.

She knew it turned me on to know that she was fucking other men and would sometimes make up a "Story" and just give me a hand job but really squeeze my balls very hard and the more I groaned the more she would rub and squeeze my balls telling me she is helping me to get the cum out of them, this was also a sign that she was planning to meet up with her lover, the last guy she had was happily married and the affair lasted for about 15 years

A photo taken of my wife around1984 getting ready to go meet her "Friends" after work, do you think she would go through all this trouble just to meet up with girlfriends, just look at that look on her face when I took the photo I had asked if she is really going to meet Friends or rather a Friend

Attachments

• 16677991445234961923261111388896.jpg
    16677991445234961923261111388896.jpg
    764.6 KB · Views: 109
  • 16677991663964745289654488012630.jpg
    16677991663964745289654488012630.jpg
    759.7 KB · Views: 110
Most recent conversation in this regard was on the way home from a date, we were talking about getting older and she said "if there's anything you want to do while we're still youngish, we should just do it before its too late." I responded, "well, we better hit up some sex clubs then." She usually just laughs, like its a joke and says "no way" or something like that. This time she said "well, I'm not really into that but I'll do whatever you want because I love you and want to make you happy." or something to that effect.

I think this is her way of saying she's open to it and probably is interested but can't admit that to me or probably even herself.

Unfortunately, I think for anything to actually happen, it will require a vacation somewhere without kids... but hey, on the upside, seems like a strong possibility it will happen in time. I think the important thing is, I don't obsess over it and I often go weeks without bringing it up at all. I think my wife would be turned off if I was too into it vs. it just being an adventurous side-kink.

Last edited:
What a great story, that reminds me of an ex-girlfriend I had during college, real nice girl: Brunette, nice juicy ass, long black hair, and a mouth that will disappear your cock.

Such a crazy girl I have tons of stories with her (If I can I will tell some other time). Any ways after we broke up for good by bad luck of both of us we were stuck doing a project together, something that could be done in my home town and she could do it back in her home town, so we split apart. Due to this we were chit chatting and I started to notice she became more distant. In the process I tried to approach her and gain her back (failed). After 6 months of preparing the project for a series of presentations in an exposition that we were attending, we met again and due to our previous chatting, going back and forward she opened her self to some stories, and started to warm up to me, so on the main date, she came back to my hometown (where the symposium was held) and somehow I convinced her to stay at my place. So long story short here are the encounters and details she had during our time we split:

• Back in her home town she was attending some specialization courses, she met a guy they both liked each other he started to invite her to the movies, one night they attended and they joked up, started to make out in the movie theater, and she ended up at his hotel, several times, she told me she fucked him at least during the duration of the course (3months) so go figure.
  • She used to attend the clubs (she has a very nice sense of fashion, wears make up, dresses elegant and wears high heels dam¡¡¡) so any ways she told me that at the moment she arrived she spotted him and she was spotted by this handsome, well-built gym guy, they flirted a bit and they ended in a motel, she said this guy was a fit guy, so she was very turned by him, he fucked her nice, but as soon as he finished she was so turned on that she automatically, started sucking his cock again (imagine no condom just after he came, this turned me on).Something that also turned me on was the fact that she said he guy went automatically hard again by her sucking skills and told her that one has ever achieved that If she kept fucking this dude? If sure she did, even due she told me was a one-night stand.
  • Visiting the big city with her cousins, well she met a friend of her cousins, they also hang out and visited some clubs, the friend was showing the city on his car and one night after dropping her cousins, she told me they ended up kissing on the back of the car, and she fucked him, she even stayed at his place (how many times this happened) well more than one I can tell, when even he asked her to become his lover (YES SHE IS WILD IN BED)
  • She used to attend also some Zumba courses, and by peeking on her profile at some social media, I found out that her instructor was a stripper (so judging by guy from the story number two guess, she went wild). A friend in common of us that lived in her home town, told me some rumors that she used to attend his shows and being one of the “random girls from the crowd”. So again, she got very good fucked by this guy
  • I cannot confirm but 2 guys were pretending her, not sure how far she went with them…. But judging I can tell they fucked her as well
All this in 6 months! how did I know this, well remember she stayed at my place an apartment with 2 rooms, she stayed on the other room. (I will tell more in part 2, please like for part 2)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ready Freddy
This afternoon the wife returned home wearing a sort of wrap-around sun dress and while she was getting something out of a bag, I remarked that I enjoyed the view, which revealed a considerable amount of cleavage. She had just come from the driving range and told me in a huff, sounding all outraged "yeah, well apparently someone else did too and I caught him quickly taking a picture with his phone as I was bending over to hit a ball". She said she wanted to go grab his phone and throw it in a pond. I said "well at least you can feel good knowing someone enjoyed what they saw so much they wanted to capture the moment."

The rest of the day she was unusually horny and occasionally grabbing my cock, which was especially weird because it's "that time of the month" and she is never horny on her period. Seems like she secretly enjoyed knowing a man took a picture of her boobs. :sneaky:

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Hot update - So my wife went out with some of her more tame friends last night for dinner but then, on the way home, randomly decided to call one of her recently divorced, wilder single friends and met up with her for drinks. This friend was hanging out with a group of 3 single guys and apparently they were hitting on my wife all night. She thought one of them was nice and was trying to convince him that he and her friend should date but this guy just kept saying he was interested in her and trying to put the moves on her, even touching her leg.

She got home past 1am, which is pretty late for her and she was still buzzed from drinking. I expected she'd go right to bed since she looked tired and had to get up early, so I didn't try to make anything happen. She surprised me though with a passionate kiss and pressed herself against me, then suggested we go upstairs and "watch a movie and cuddle," which is weird wife code for "I want to fuck". So we go upstairs and I kissed her, felt her up, moved my body against her and she seemed receptive but also really tired so I asked whether she wanted sex or really just to cuddle and she said "lets just enjoy each other and see what happens," which means "Yes, I definitely want to fuck." If she had said "I'm not having sex tonight, I just want you to hold me" that would mean 60% chance of sex.

We start making out but pretty quickly she wanted to go down on me. She was doing this teasing thing she does occasionally though, where she just kind of licks my cock or holds it so just the tip is in her mouth but won't really go down on it, which is her silent signal for wanting me to force her head down on it. She was a bit weird about blowjobs when we first met due to a negative experience she had in her teens, where an older guy aggressively forced her to suck his dick, so she usually likes to be in control, however, on rare occasion, when she's especially horny, she likes me to take control and gets off on having my push and hold her head down on my cock. So I grab some hair on the back of her head and start pushing her head down on my cock, fucking her mouth, pushing my cock into her throat and only occasionally letting her up. I say "looks like you're feeling pretty frisky after your evening out" and she just says "mmmhhmmm" around a mouth full of cock. Soon she says she wants to get on top and ride me. She grabs my cock and slides it into her wet pussy. She's slowly grinding on me, going deeper and deeper. I say "You like being a tease don't you, knowing other men want you" and she hesiates a moment, then says "yeah, I like being a tease." She's moaning now and starting to push back harder on my cock, so I say "You get off knowing other men want to fuck you don't you" and she moaned "yes" and then she wants me to grab her hips and so I start fucking her really deep and hard. She's panting and I let up a bit, with just slow deep thrusts as I say "You got horny knowing all those men wanted to fuck you" and, with much more confidence than in the past, she replies "Yes, it made me wet knowing those men all wanted to fuck me." She got really wild then and I fucked her hard while she bucked on me cock and moaned, then started cumming and had an orgasm that just kept going and going, which caused me to blow my load in her.

As we were laying there together, she asked "are you okay," by which I think she was checking to see if I was cool with what she said in the heat of the moment, which, of course, I was and let her know.

The kicker is, she said she was still horny and asked me to get one of her dildos. So I then started using a dildo on her and eating her out, which, naturally, she quite enjoyed, until she finally had a really intense orgasm.

She's getting more and more comfortable and turned on by this sort of talk. She certainly was very into it last night and it she got noticeably more excited and wild while being fucked as soon as I started talking dirty about other men wanting to fuck her. All in all, a pretty hot night and another small step forward.

Last edited: