Fucked on break-up / got wet telling me later

have you encouraged her to fuck other guys yet?
Yes I did, the last guy she had a long term affair with was the husband of her niece, he was a big guy around 6'6 and was known to have a big dick, whenever we did talk about her having another dick I always said she should try a big one but she said it would hurt, she is about 4'6 tall, well she got into this guy and would fuck him when I was at work or away for business, I found out about it but said nothing, but she started wanting to do different positions, I said to her my dick is to short for some of those positions, she looked a bit shocked but agreed, we would have sex then she would have a big 8" dildo with her , while Riding my cock she would lay back between my legs with my dick in her then she would start pushing this huge dildo into her or ask me the push it in and hold it, it was so thick it forced my little dick out of her and just sink right into her, from my position I could see it disappear and it would resist a bit then it felt like her pussy was sucking it in, even if I tugged it, it was kinda stuck and she would be moaning and squirming around, I would just shoot my load all over her pussy and myself, she would take over and keep on ramming it into her until she orgasmed, after that guy I ate more pussy than what I had sex with her

my wife & i could have had a relationship similar to some described here.

i encouraged my wife to have sex with one of my AF buddies back in the late 60s. i have no idea where that thought came from. there was no internet, or any other media to influence my thoughts .

we, eventually, separated in early 80s & she took on a wild streak. she fucked 3-4 of her current, & former, co-workers. those were the ones i knew about. even my buddies knew what she was doing, through a friend of a friend who connected the dots & it got back to me.

we eventually divorced & she married one of her co-workers. we reconnected after #2 died & then the fun, really started. she started fucking one of the neighbors. she also admitted she'd have no trouble doing a black guy & she would have played with one of her female neighbors, if given the chance.

she told me how she masturbated, what her thoughts were & how she played with her body. i bought her a couple of vibrators & she gave me a set of handcuffs for my birthday. she also told me she liked sex a little on the rough side & would have no trouble being blindfolded & let an unknown guy into the bedroom as long as i was there to monitor.

i, then, found her a guy to entertain her while she was in her 70s.

if i knew, or understood, what my thoughts were, back in the 60s & 70s, we might never had divorced. we could have had a lifetime of fun & adventures. because of me not recognizing my fantasies, & she being shy & not flirtatious, we wasted 30 years of fun.

note to younger couples, life is short. explore your mutual likes & thoughts & live life as you wish. if you don't, someday you will lament all the things you didn't do, or try.

previously, i have posted snippets of her behavior, here &, on other sites. this is the first time i have related this much detail.

i still love that little lady & miss her every day. sometimes, life ends way to early.