Fucking a man in front of his wife

I get so hard thinking of fucking a man doggy while his wife records it and pulls my balls. DM me to fantasy chat. M or F
That’s my fantasy two as long as I’m the one getting fucked. I’d love to stick my little man up in the air and let you have your with me while my wife takes and records it so she can play it to her friends later I think some of her boyfriends would find it very interesting.

I jerk off thinking about being used by a big fat hard cock while my wife watches and films. Face down ass up while he uses me for his own pleasure not mine. Feeling what my wife feels as he pounds me hard and deep. My little cock drooling as he assults my man pussy until he cums deep inside my abused hole. Feeling his huge load dribble out over my little balls as my wife laughs and calls me her little sissy slut.

I jerk off thinking about being used by a big fat hard cock while my wife watches and films. Face down ass up while he uses me for his own pleasure not mine. Feeling what my wife feels as he pounds me hard and deep. My little cock drooling as he assults my man pussy until he cums deep inside my abused hole. Feeling his huge load dribble out over my little balls as my wife laughs and calls me her little sissy slut.
You describe it so well! As I read it I start to feel my lil thing try to stiffen. My eyes close and my mind starts working and my holes begin to twitch. Thank you!

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu