Fucking in Random Spots in Public

My ex wife, Tonya and I were staying at a hotel in Houston one time. We ended up drinking and getting pretty smashed, then we started playing cards for dares. All the rooms had the entrance on the inside of a corridor, and was about three stories tall. So everyone on the second and third story, walked out their door and there was a balcony that overlooked the indoor pool area. We were on the ground level and our room had a large window that faced straight to the indoor pool and all the other rooms too. On the second or third story, there had been a group of young guys hanging outside their rooms and balcony, by the sounds of it, they had been drinking and having a good time. After a few rounds of somewhat, tame dares, from both of us, and the later, or earlier in the morning it got, the dares became more and more brazen. At one point, and after she was naked, I had her pull the window drapes fully open and stand in front of the window, another time I had her masterbate while laying on the bed, with her legs opened and pointed towards the window. On another dare, I dared for her, still naked, to slowly walk to the end of the hallway, and to buy something from the vending machine. No big deal right, except that when you’re at the vending machines, anyone that happens to be in the hotel lobby, has a perfectly clear view from that vantage point, as well as most of the guests rooms. She didn’t even think about it and went to the door and just started walking, she was calm and confident and told me when she got back, that she was really hoping she’d run into a good looking guy. That should have been my first clue as to what was on her mind. Lol. One thing about my ex, is that she never backs down from a dare, which was always great for me! Shortly after she had lost, and again, by this time she was completely naked, I dared her to stand just outside our door, and then to walk all the way out to the pool, stand there for a moment, and then jump in and swim a lap, before getting out and slowly drying herself off. At this time, most of the guests were probably already in bed, but the guys upstairs were still outside the room, talking and laughing. I tried my best to stay hidden so I could listen to what they were saying while she was at the pool. It was funny because they were trying so hard to keep quiet and whisper, but they were just so excited, they just couldn’t help themselves. I think they had two rooms, side by side, and were telling their friends to come check this hot naked chick down at the pool. She came back to the room, continued drying off using the standard white hotel towel, as she was drying her hair, I told her to face away from the door, knowing she would be bent over and leaving her ass uncovered. While this was happening, I had decided and left the door wide open, hoping someone would walk by our room, and actually expecting the guys upstairs to make their way down. They didn’t disappoint, just after she had finished, and was now standing near the small table, in the front of the room, when two of the guys came slowly walking by our room and looking in, should have seen the excitement and smiles on their faces! I had a huge smile on my face as well, while she had this naughty but excited look on her face, it was such a turn on! They were both good looking guys, I could obviously tell that they were nervous and didn’t know how I was going to react, so I smiled and said hi to them, and then asked them if they enjoyed the show and the view, they both sheepishly said hi back, and said that they liked it a lot. Tonya and I were just getting ready to do a shot before they showed up, so in an attempt to see how far this night, and especially her, might be willing to go, I invited them in to do a shot with us, at which they eagerly accepted. The longer they could stare at her hot body, and like me, hoping this moment turns into a night to remember, they weren’t going anywhere. Tonya was having a great time flirting and teasing with them, so after we finished the shot, I suggested that we keep on playing a game. We had bought a sex board game, but didn’t realize that it required four people to play it, so we decided to play that one. All I can recall is that it was some sort of dice game, and that when someone rolls the dice, they move that number of spaces on the board, which then tells you which card to pickup, the card then gives you instructions of what you have to do, or something like that. I remember it being kind of lame, but fun enough to keep things going in the right direction, along with some help from the alcohol. It started out with such things as, give someone of the opposite sex, a foot rub, and then continued to escalate as the game went on. I wasn’t really sure of just exactly how far Tonya was ready, willing or wanting this to go. For years we had talked, fantasized and roll played about her fucking another guy. We’ve played games at nightclubs and especially at hotel bars, in which she’ll act as if she’s either single, or considering cheating on her husband, while I’m watching her. She also liked to flash her bare pussy when we’d go out sometimes, she knew that was one of my favorite things. She’s always liked public nudity and exhibitionism, she’s flashed truckers and has masterbated for them too, she loves having sex in public places and answered the door, fully naked for the pizza delivery guy many times, waaaay before there was anything on the web. She would fantasize that I was someone else and would say his name while I was fucking her, some were guys we actually knew, while others were movie stars, and so what we agreed upon and we have always left it at is this..., If it’s the right time, place and person, we’ll see what happens and just go with it. Well she was definitely acting the part that night, almost as if she were screaming to me, that she’s going to have some fun tonight! As the game was now getting more and more sexual, we realized that the game was supposed to be played with, two men and two women, so to keep the game and fun going, I came up with that since she was the only woman, she could choose to do what was on the card, or she could instead choose a dare. Knowing how much she likes to be dared, and it takes on like, more of a challenge to her, and therefore enjoys it better and gets off from it. I don’t remember in what order things happened, but I remember her sucking all three of us. I remember them kissing her, both of them eating her pussy while her legs hung off the side of the bed, facing the window. Door was closed and locked, but the drapes were still open. I also remember that after we had done basically everything that could be done, none of us had yet to fuck her, it was like, all night we were all, including her, building up to that one very specific goal. I wasn’t about to let it get away! I knew she was starting to crash so I had to think quick, and most of all, before she was too drunk, and too tired, and was no longer, in the mood! I quickly shut off all the lights and closed the curtain, making the room as dark as possible. I began kissing her and moving from her lips to her neck, to her ears and back to her lips, and once her breathing increased and became heavier, and then when her body started to slowly move around, I knew right then, she was finally getting fucked! I just kept on doing the same thing while whispering into her ear, until she got to a point where she just completely let herself go, and allowed the moment to totally consume her, damn it was so hot!! I ended up turning the bathroom light on, I couldn’t stand it and just wanted to watch too bad! Both guys didn’t last very long and came rather quickly, and left shortly afterwards. I couldn’t wait to feel her wet, cum filled pussy, and as I so easily slid inside her, I found out that I too, couldn’t last very long either, as I added a third load of cum inside her pussy! We also went to an overpass bridge for trains, nearby our house a few times, when we could hear one coming, we’d jump in the car and drive over to the bridge, she’d take off all her clothes, and as the train approached, which had a super bright light at night, with her facing the train, or turning her to the side, as I fucked her in plain sight of the Engineers, especially during the daytime.

Me and the exwife. One on a clothes optional beach then during a dare cards game on holiday and the last behind some bushes at a popular local beauty spot

Attachments

• File 00614 (1).jpg
    File 00614 (1).jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 66
  • File 00682 (1) (1).jpg
    File 00682 (1) (1).jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 66
  • File 00444.jpg
    File 00444.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 67
I’m pretty sure I posted the events of my birthday where Jacklyn fucked in two different guys in two different bar bathrooms that night. Also when she was on the hurricane recall team a couple years ago and had a few trysts throughout the hospital. the first time her and I ever fucked was in the back seat of her car, we had sex a few times with her bent over the hood of her car in a parking garage in downtown Savannah at lunch time also.

Does anyone else love fucking in public hidden? Anyone like pulling off the interstate, to a rest area for an afternoon fuck in the woods? What a rush. I’ll leaving a dripping creampie in hidden cover.
Ye but we are lucky. There is a lake nearby with nude sunbathing. Wife would live to get eaten with people watching. We loved fucking with an audience. Been awhile but may try to get her out there this weekend. Will take some pictures if we do.

Suz and I have fucked in a lot of public places...kinda-sorta hidden! We fucked in the ladies restroom at the old Metrolina Fairgrounds in Charlotte during a very busy car show, fucked right off the trail on top of Chimney Rock, fucked her in bar restrooms multiple times, as have plenty of strangers fucking her in them also. We had a corner table in the old 2001 club in Myrtle Beach, and she rode my cock reverse cowgirl while I sat in a chair....place was packed! After I filled her from that, another guy took her outside and fucked her as she bent over the hood of someone's car. We fucked on the big float at Hedo II while everyone on the beach watched. I've lost count of how many times me and other men have fucked her in adult theaters and glory hole booths! Yeah....we've enjoyed this a little, lol.