Fucking in the workplace

I have had a number of affairs with co-workers or people I have met as a result of my profession. Most were shorter 6 month to 1 year affairs that all ended friendly and mostly because their wives were asking them too many questions about working overtime and they got cold feet. During my career I have had affairs with 2 of my 3 Bosses also. I admit to having a :thing" for Bosses.

One lasted 5 years (during my first entire marriage) and was just a casual whenever he was available and wanted me kind of thing. I only recently admitted to hubby #2 that this affair actually continued in to our relationship (he assumed it ended because we were dating and then getting married) and that for the first year of our marriage, I assumed....and kind of HOPED.....that I was pregnant by my Boss and not my new husband. In fact, the reason we both got so ill on our honeymoon was because I had sex with my Boss, who had the flu, the morning of our wedding and we got married with his sperm running down my thighs!! Hubby and I did not have sex at all on our honeymoon because we were both so ill!! The timing of my pregnancy closely coincided with sex with my Boss too, and it was only when my one year old son was the twin of my husband at that age that I was sure it was his and not my Boss.

Second Boss/Lover affair lasted a LOT longer and was much more serious and intense!! 11 years total. Like most of my affairs, it started behind hubby's back. It was initially just a "whenever we traveled for business" relationship. We booked separate rooms for looks, but one never got used. After 2 years, my Boss/Lover approached me after work and we both admitted that we wanted MORE than a casual traveling affair, we wanted to be full time any time Lovers. The result of that discussion resulted in us calling our travel agent and booking a 4 day weekend to do "business planning in Cancun (which was not unusual as we did this a lot for actual business planning, but not out of the country). The result of that trip was me coming home to admit my affair to my husband (he suspected) AND to report that there was a VERY good chance I had come home PREGNANT!!

We are both SO turned on over our decision for our affair to progress to the next level that we spent the entire 4 days mostly tipsy and having VERY personal conversations about us, our affair, what we wanted from it, how we saw it progressing, and many of those conversations revolved around birth control (he asssumed I was on it), I explained I could not take it but I used a diaphragm (so THAT is what I feel!!) and that I planned our trips and planned the very well around my least fertile times of the month. They also revolved around "what if you got pregnant" conversations since we would now be together more often. I can personally attest that being in sexy sultry Cancun drunk, VERY horny, and talking about sex and possible pregnancies with a Lover is NOT a good idea unless one seriously desires something like that to occur!! LOL

About the third time he asked me "what IF", I worked up the nerve to tell him that IF I got pregnant by him, I would not mind that at all since I thought we would make VERY attractive babies together, and that IF I got pregnant i would simply let my husband think it was his (my husband and my Boss/Lover were often mistaken for brothers at company events) and I would DEFINITELY have our baby!! And, we should probably stop talking about this because we werre drunk, horny, AND this trip was unplanned so I was very near my MOST fertile time of the month!! A couple hours later, we barelty made it out of the taxi and to our room before spending the entire night making love over and over and OVER with my dipahragm safely in its case in my suitcase, and me BEGGING him for his baby, and him ASSURING me that was very much his intent! And quite a bit more graphically too!! Hence the admission to hubby about the possible pregnancy....which he took VERY well, with a cum flying EVERYWHERE orgasm while I was sucking and jerking him off and explaining that HE was not going to be having intercourse with me the rest of the month, but Tom DEFINITELY was!! I wanted to be SURE it was Tom's baby if I was pregnant.

Anyway, we now work from home almost 100%, so my "resource" for new affairs has ended sadly, and not really sure how to move ahead with that. But it was a fun run while it lasted, as hubby says.

J (the wife)

Sorry, always gets too long when i write about that...........it was HOT!! We were Lovers for almost 11 years and it only really ended because of COVID and he got really weird during it. Conspiracy theories, magnetic people, wouldn;t get vaccinated, etc. Amazing how stupid people got over that because there was a FAST reaction to it versus decades of deaths and dispair waiting for the usual turn of events for vaccines.

My wife recently started something with an intern where she works. It's a first for her, at my urging, and they've fucked 3 times over the last month.

He's almost 20 years younger and still lives w/his parents :/ Hard to occasion many hook ups.
She's feeling him out to see if my knowing and wanting to watch freaks him out. Going slow.

I have done this four times, a lot of fun and very convenient. The first girl was dating a guy that worked in the same place and she was a lot of fun, second was married but they were on the way out of the marriage and she is still the best 've had at riding a dick. Third, was my boss at a part time job and was single, she was kinda bland sexually but it was exciting fucking the boss. The last one was married and to this day is the most incredible woman I have ever been with. There wasn't anything she didn't do incredibly she was up for anything at anytime. She also is the only woman I've seen to tits as large as she had that didn't sag, she was a borderline E cup but worked out everyday and was in shape. Those big ass tits were real and had hardly any sag to them at all, damn I miss her lol.

I (Carol the wife) have had sexual engagements with several co workers down the years. I enjoy it as it gives a thrill to going to work. A dull job can become very exciting if there is something happening with a male colleague. Never with a boss though, but I think that is mainly because I've never had a boss that I fancied. My first job was in the motor trade, where I was the only girl. I was getting sexual attention all day, always having my tits and arse grabbed and regularly having clothing removed. (Often I was held down and had my underwear removed - it sounds like abuse, but was actually really fun and exciting.) From then, until my last job, sex has been an everyday part of my working life. Even if it's just some innocent flirting, or a quick snog at an office Christmas party, or having ongoing affairs with colleagues.

While writing this, I've been trying to put a number to how many guys I've fucked actually on work premises. I'm not sure, but it's at least 14 - 13 colleagues and 1 customer. I only ever got caught once, which was in an old storage cupboard. The guy who caught us thought it very funny, and the next day asked if he could have a go. 5 minutes later, we were fucking in the same storage room.

I actually couldn't imagine working without some sexy action going on. But as my husband says, as I'm always horny and spend 40 odd hours a week at work, I'm going to be horny at work quite a lot!!

My wife recently started something with an intern where she works. It's a first for her, at my urging, and they've fucked 3 times over the last month.

He's almost 20 years younger and still lives w/his parents :/ Hard to occasion many hook ups.
She's feeling him out to see if my knowing and wanting to watch freaks him out. Going slow.

I only told one guy from work that my husband was aware and was OK with me being sexual with him.......went completely no where!! Things were not progressing past him coming on to me and kissing me, so I figured maybe he needed the push, but when I told him my hubby was OK with us, he STOPPED DEAD coming on to me at all. Only guy I told, and would not do it again. J (the wife)

• Wow
Reactions: FranknSherF
Anyone here fantasize, have had in past or currently enjoy hooking up with co workers...single, married? On my second "affair" if you will with my sexy neglected housewife. Personally find it intensely arousing especially since husband also works for same company but usually always in the field.
I hooked up with a coworker. It was hot but trying to be quiet took a way from it.

I only told one guy from work that my husband was aware and was OK with me being sexual with him.......went completely no where!! Things were not progressing past him coming on to me and kissing me, so I figured maybe he needed the push, but when I told him my hubby was OK with us, he STOPPED DEAD coming on to me at all. Only guy I told, and would not do it again. J (the wife)
Sucky situation.

Wife is on a date right now w/Co-worker going to spend the night...

I have found this too, its strange a bloke will willingly fuck your wife presuming her husband doesnt know but say he approves and .........hes gone.

• Haha
Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls