Fun at an Oktoberfest

Hanni25

Female
View media item 31553
Most of you guys already know, that I'm not really a Hotwife yet, because my boyfriend doesn't know about my activities until now. So for now I'm just cheating on him, but my biggest wish is that he becomes my cuck as soon as possible and sees how much fun I'm having with other guys. What happened this weekend was another step into this direction.

I was at a small Oktoberfest with my bf and the whole evening I saw guys staring at me because of my outfit (dirndl). Later that evening when everybody had some beer and other drinks I said to my bf that I need some fresh air and went outside. There was one guy outside who I saw before and I saw him clearly checking me out without even trying to hide it. So I ask him if he liked what he saw and if he wanted some more. After he said yes I took him in some dark corner where nobody could see us and took my tits out for him. He didn't even waste a second and pulled his cock out and next thing I remember I was on my knees sucking him off. I didn't dare to let him fuck me but I let him cum all in my mouth and swallowed it all. After that I went back inside and kissed my bf passionately with the same mouth that was filled with cum from another man moments before ;)

View media item 31553
Most of you guys already know, that I'm not really a Hotwife yet, because my boyfriend doesn't know about my activities until now. So for now I'm just cheating on him, but my biggest wish is that he becomes my cuck as soon as possible and sees how much fun I'm having with other guys. What happened this weekend was another step into this direction.

I was at a small Oktoberfest with my bf and the whole evening I saw guys staring at me because of my outfit (dirndl). Later that evening when everybody had some beer and other drinks I said to my bf that I need some fresh air and went outside. There was one guy outside who I saw before and I saw him clearly checking me out without even trying to hide it. So I ask him if he liked what he saw and if he wanted some more. After he said yes I took him in some dark corner where nobody could see us and took my tits out for him. He didn't even waste a second and pulled his cock out and next thing I remember I was on my knees sucking him off. I didn't dare to let him fuck me but I let him cum all in my mouth and swallowed it all. After that I went back inside and kissed my bf passionately with the same mouth that was filled with cum from another man moments before ;)
Awesome! 👍🏻