Fun in Geneva with bartender (w/ photos)

dennisrouvy

Screenshot 2020-04-20 at 9.14.10 AM.jpg

Here's a photo of my wife with our lovely bartender at our hotel in Geneva Switzerland. This was when my wife and I were newly married (10 years ago) and before kids. She was (and is) such a hotty. She was invited to speak at the UN in Geneva as she was a Washington, DC lobbyist (the good kind, helping children with rare disease funding).

Behind the conservative lobbyist is a real vixen.

We got to know the bartender very well as we stayed the week at the hotel and I spent the days hiking and biking and she would often get back before me and sit alone at the bar with the bartender enjoying a Mojito (or two or three...). He was pretty flirty with her and her with him. Nothing like being in a foreign country well away from home to let your inhibitions down.

Finally, on a Friday night when she didn't have to worry about the conference the next day, she really let her hair down and after we had dinner in town she said, how about if we go back and I can flirt with our friend at the bar. I dared her to write a note to him asking if he wanted to join us when he got off work for a drink in the room. Challenge accepted!

After our first drink with him my wife excused herself and I assumed she was going to the toilet, but no, she went to the room and took off her bra and put her top back on that clearly showed her breasts and every now and then a nipple would even poke through the mesh (pictured top....if you can see how sheer it is...with bra). She had a scarf on over her to walk through the lobby and not attract attention. When she returned to the bar, she took her scarf off and wow....when the bartender returned with a new drink he couldn't help staring....she noticed and said she just hated bra's and hoped he didn't mind. He gulped and said of course I don't mind!

I scribbled on a napkin....do you want to write that note? And she agreed....she wrote our room number and said if he was interested in seeing more of me, my husband would like to show me off upstairs after your shift? We then finished our drinks, signed our bill and she slid the note to him with a wink.

In the elevator she thought there was no way he would go through with it as she was sure he wouldn't take the chance to be fired by going to a guests room. I somewhat agreed it was a long shot as he did seem like a fairly innocent, but nice young man...and would probably be scared about going up to our room. However, just to be sure, she freshened up with a shower and then put on a great outfit to wear under her robe.
Screenshot 2020-04-20 at 9.28.25 AM.png

Picture above from another time, but that's what she was wearing under the robe.

Low and behold, about an hour later the phone rings and it's our bartender saying he would be up shortly with our drinks order. Crafty gentleman he is. My wife greeted him with her robe on and hair back. Our room was a suite and had a front room with a couch and large sitting chair across from the couch which I was sitting in. He put the drinks tray down and I offered him a seat on the couch. I said that I liked showing off my lovely wife to select men and would he like to see more? Of course he agreed in numbed silence.

My wife proceeded to drop the robe from her shoulders and then to the floor revealing her very sheer panties and lace bra. She then walked over to him and straddled him and they started making out which actually surprised me as I had never seen her kiss another man....I had only seen her receive sensual massage before, so this was a new one to see her be aggressive....a bit of a shock, but also a real turn on. They made out for many minutes with her slowly grinding on his cock. He eventually figured out how to get her bra off and then started sucking on her nipples, which is what really turns her on....with her, it's instant wetness if you just touch her nipple.
Screenshot 2020-04-20 at 9.24.36 AM.png
A view of my wife's beautiful breasts.

She then asked him to stand up and she kneeled in front him and she unbuckled his trousers and he removed his shirt. She slowly slid his underwear down and wow, he certainly had a nice sized penis. She looked over at me and smiled as she licked his shaft and balls....holy shit was all I could think. It's certainly a time when the brain needs a record button.

They then moved into the bedroom and I made my way to the chair facing the bed and watched as she lay back and he started at her feet and used his tongue up her legs and slowly got as far as her inner thighs when she spread her legs a bit and showed that her panties were absolutely soaked. Our friend pulled them off and continued his journey northward and slowly teased her clit with his tongue and reached a hand up and found a nipple which drover her wild. She started grinding on his face and I got up and laid behind her to kiss her and a get a better view of the pussy licking she was getting. Our friend lifted his head free and his chin was dripping with her juices after her intense orgasm.

He mentioned he didn't have a condom, which was ok as my wife wasn't ready to be fucked by someone else (yet) so she asked him to straddle her breasts and asked me to get the massage oil. She slowly oiled his cock and started stroking him while also fondling his balls. I stayed behind her watching her at work and got to witness his explosion which covered my wife's face (and I even got some on me) and also on her breasts.

My wife, put her robe back on and he dressed and what was actually great was that we had our drinks to finish and we had a wonderful chat about what his interests were and life in Geneva. He then said his goodbye's and as we were leaving the next day we wished him well and hoped to visit Geneva soon!

Last edited: