Fun with airport security??

I had a really hot thought...

Have any of you wives purposefully worn outfits or items (metal body jewelry, etc) to an airport or similar place with security that would require them to have to do a private search to determine all was fine?

Would love a story if anyone has actually has actually had a private search (or even better internal cavity search)...

Second thought...anyone here ever worked security somewhere that involved giving strip searches to people? How about moments of getting a little extra handsy during friskings?

Last edited:
Reactions: robandkate
It would definitely be so much hotter if someone set it up on purpose and shared. When my ex wife and I returned home from Jamaica to Chicago, they searched very thoroughly through our luggage, found and took out her vibrator along with all her skimpy panties, thongs and g-strings. I loved it and we were just standing there smiling at each other. They couldn’t find anything because we didn’t have anything, but I honestly believe they truly thought we did, and so they took her to an inspection room. I knew what was going to happen and of course it turned me on so much, but when she came out, she wasn’t as happy as I was, she was so pissed off!! She told me that I think it was two females that had her completely strip off all her clothes and that both of them had fingered her pussy! The first one did it and said she couldn’t tell for sure, so then the other lady also did it. Inside I was fighting off getting a hard on, while outside I had to try and act like I was as upset about it as she was. Lol. When we got into the limo for the ride home, I had tried to lighten things up and made some kind of comment about the situation and let’s just say, she didn’t speak another word to me the rest of the ride! Wish I could remember what I had said..

Reactions: Man_Witch
It would definitely be so much hotter if someone set it up on purpose and shared. When my ex wife and I returned home from Jamaica to Chicago, they searched very thoroughly through our luggage, found and took out her vibrator along with all her skimpy panties, thongs and g-strings. I loved it and we were just standing there smiling at each other. They couldn’t find anything because we didn’t have anything, but I honestly believe they truly thought we did, and so they took her to an inspection room. I knew what was going to happen and of course it turned me on so much, but when she came out, she wasn’t as happy as I was, she was so pissed off!! She told me that I think it was two females that had her completely strip off all her clothes and that both of them had fingered her pussy! The first one did it and said she couldn’t tell for sure, so then the other lady also did it. Inside I was fighting off getting a hard on, while outside I had to try and act like I was as upset about it as she was. Lol. When we got into the limo for the ride home, I had tried to lighten things up and made some kind of comment about the situation and let’s just say, she didn’t speak another word to me the rest of the ride! Wish I could remember what I had said..
Wow...I agree, if it's an intentional setup by the one getting searched, it would probably be better, although I'm sure some would like it as an unexpected surprise or even against their will. But that's just select individuals. Sorry that it wasn't a positive experience for your wife...

Last edited:
Reactions: btweets