Funny little ditty

verkitwme

Couple
Gold member
Mar 6, 2017
USA
My hubby and I were meeting my lover at a hotel and hubby got stuck in the office so I went ahead and he'd meet us later.
My lover sent this to hubby with the note. "You better bring her another couple bathing suits, I shot two loads in her already and it's still leaking out of her."
Dude, look at the smile my big cock put on her face!IMG_1626.png

Alot of what you post is suspiciously repetitive, you posted an extremely similar 'story' not so long ago. You've also posted the same few pictures over and over throughout these boards...

I've been following you closely for over a year now and I'm not entirely convinced by you or your stories...
From a guy with no pcs ..

Alot of what you post is suspiciously repetitive, you posted an extremely similar 'story' not so long ago. You've also posted the same few pictures over and over throughout these boards...

I've been following you closely for over a year now and I'm not entirely convinced by you or your stories...
I agree ...That is true.

I understand what your saying. But we're talking about this one particular post. Don't group everyone together. I'm sure some are fake. Just like you shouldn't assume just bc someone doesn't have any pics that they have No creditability. Though I don't understand why they are on here then. I'm not accusing anyone but it is true about their activities