Gangbang (Cait)

Nathan

My wife Cait has been in many 3somes. Some with me and some without. Now she wants me to organize a gangbang for her. I’d love to. Any suggestions?

Reactions: Tmac969
Gang-bangs are pretty complicated logistically. My wife has experienced many - gang-bang/group sex is her passion, the attention from multiple men simultaneously, the eroticism, sensuality, and physical/emotional aspects are a drive for her sexuality.

If you are organizing it yourself, there are lots of considerations; venue, time and day of week, number of men to be involved, bareback vs. condom, the “theme,” if any, and so on.

We prefer hotels for group encounters, but not all hotels are created equal for gang-bangs. Some scouting might be necessary if this is the route you go. Private homes, with a trusted host/homeowner can also be good alternatives. There are several considerations on venue, in part depending on how many guys participate. Stuff like parking can be an issue — a shit-ton of cars parked outside your house, up and down the street, and a parade of guys coming into your house can attract a lot of negative attention. Some hotels monitor people coming and going, so a dozen guys all headed in to the hotel, to the same floor/room can attract the hotel security’s attention. There are ways to manage this, like staggering arrival times over an hour or so, or having participants car-pool to a private home. Noise is another issue - your wife, howling and screaming while she’s fucking and sucking multiple cocks can be an issue in a hotel. You also, at least as a courtesy to hotel housekeeping staff will have to clean up the mess - stuff like a body-oil gang-bang, or a dozen guys spewing cum make a big mess to deal with. The room will reek of sex after, so you need a plan to deal with that. Some women, like my wife, are squirters, and in the throes of hard passionate fucking might even ******** a little, so leaving soaked sheets, mattresses, carpet, and furniture is something you have to have a plan for.

Recruiting is another big deal - about half the guys you recruit will be last-minute flake-outs - nothing is worse for a woman than a gang-bang where no one shows up. If you want ten guys, you have to recruit twenty to twenty-five, and take all comers. Performance issues are another big deal - there are a lot of wanna-be’s, who can’t get hard, or stay hard with an audience, or other guys around. Expect a few limp dicks in the mix, unless you are very good at screening during the recruiting.

Be clear to the people you recruit about limits, expectations on stuff like drinking, smoking, condoms, rough stuff, etc. The numbers are a factor - our best mix is four to five other guys - four if I’m participating, five if I’m just providing support and gang-bang after-care. The most we’ve ever managed was 15 guys, 13 of whom managed to participate, while two couldn’t get it up, and just watched and spanked their cock.

If it will be her first gang-bang experience, be prepared for lots of emotional and physical aftermath - especially if there are a lot of participants. She’ll be sore, both from the physical exertion, bending, stretching, and body mechanics, as well as sore - stretched vaginally, anally, and orally. After-care is important. There will likely be an emotional roller-coaster after the experience - lust, tears, shame, more lust, and so on.

It is best to limit drinking, turn away anyone who’s intoxicated when they show up, and make sure that everyone showers before showing up.

There are other alternatives, if you live somewhere that has lifestyle clubs or gang-bang groups - some lifestyle clubs host “greedy girl” nights that offer opportunity for a woman to be a gang-bang center. The logistics are way easier, but you have to adhere to the club rules, like condoms, or whatever framework they have.

We just had our most recent gang-bang event this past week - an anniversary celebration, “wedding night” themed event. It was a five guy bang, in which I played a supporting role. KK had a wonderful time, and is still enjoying the gang-bang “afterglow” we’ve both come to love.

It is an intimidating, intense, and intensely erotic experience, but it is worth the effort and learning curve.

Reactions: big daddy