Gangbang Collective

Anybody fancy forming a Gangbang Club, focusing solely on this wonderful activity? Even if it's just chat. And preferably off site because this one is glacial.

United Kingdom by the way.

I would be happy to discuss. My wife has been having sex with friends of ours, husbands of couples we know socially, casual acquaintances, and strangers for most of our marriage. Although Kate usually has sex one-on-one with a guy while I watch, I have seen her entertain as many as five guys at once, taking turns fucking her for hours. I have watched my wife with 2, 3, 4 guys many times.

If I could talk Kate into it, I would let 100 guys fuck her one after the other. There is nothing like seeing other guys use my wife's mouth and pussy for their own pleasure.

PM me if you would like.

Rob

I would be happy to talk with other like minded people, it's not hardly something we can talk about with family & friends.

We started out having MFM 3-somes before we were married and continued that nearly every time we went on a vacation or weekend getaway.

Her first gang bang was at a motorcycle rally, she really liked the 3 guys that set up camp next to us & the next day after the alcohol started flowing heavy she had her first gang bang with me & the 3 guys we just met and she loved it. We gang banged her again the next day (Friday) and Saturday they had 2 more friends ride in and my lovely wife fucked & sucked all 6 of us.

Since that rally several years ago we've had some more MFM 3-somes but she much prefers gang bangs and she has been gang banged dozens of times since then.

I agree with Rob, there's nothing hotter than watching a group of guys respectfully using your wife like a slut for their pleasure and what makes it even better is that my wife loves to be used like a slut & loves to make men cum.

Let's start the conversations & share our gang bang stories!

Hi,
thanks for taking the trouble to reply. Sounds like you both have your hands full. Or at least your wives do. Hopefully there will be a bit more interest. I like the idea of a forum exclusively for those who put gangbangs before everything else. Discussions, photos, rendezvous...what do you think?

Reactions: robandkate
I am sorry I dont have any photos of the GB's my ex's have taken part in but I do have the stories and some of the aftermath of the parties they attended, without me mostly

Reactions: compassionatedom
My hotwife has had 2 GBs, the second she wanted to "pull a train", (but it went bad). I was surprised that she used that term, guess she did some surfing. She regularly did 2 guys, sometimes 3, we don't consider those a gangbang nor group sex. She's anxious to do more GBs.

Hot scenario. My wife has other guys, but always just one as I watch. She has recently though, during sex, mentioned wanting more than one guy at a time. Its beautifully hot for both of us.

Reactions: Myhotwife
Hi,
thanks for taking the trouble to reply. Sounds like you both have your hands full. Or at least your wives do. Hopefully there will be a bit more interest. I like the idea of a forum exclusively for those who put gangbangs before everything else. Discussions, photos, rendezvous...what do you think?

Gang bangs are certainly not our main form of fun but my wife does enjoy entertaining groups of men on occasion. I do like the thought of a lot more men getting to fuck my wife. My wife has sex with friends of ours, husbands of couples we know socially, casual acquaintances, and strangers.

Hi,
I have my hands full trying to keep up with her when there's no extra guys to help out. When there are several guys she definitely has her hands full but more importantly she has her mouth & pussy full for as long as she wants them filled!

I don't take many pictures, I'm generally having to much fun joining the action! Discussions would be great, rendezvous's would be great to if there are some people close enough in proximity. We are central mid-west USA.

Reactions: ECRIDER