Gentleman Bull in west of Ireland

Upscale Alpha Bull, older, accomplished, experienced and dominant, seeking Hotwife/cuckyboy couples for ongoing chemistry, connection, passion and play.

Me? Expat American, former Silicon Valley CEO, early retired to Co Mayo, Ireland. Well educated, well traveled, well read. Generally well-behaved ... but no guarantees... Ultra-high libido, high stamina, above-average tooled, believes life is for living and the only part of a man that should EVER grow rigid is ... well, it ISN'T his mind.

Easy-on-the-eyes in a tanned, fit Greek/Italian kind of look, 5'10", 175. Been called a BILF (Boss I'd Like to Fuck) more than once, but those are stories for another time...

You? Classy, sexy, genuine. Confident, intelligent - smart IS sexy - low drama. Your wife wants to explore, indulge and enjoy; while being explored, indulged and enjoyed. Needing a lover strong enough to push her boundaries, and discrete enough to keep her secrets. While her cucky hubby is happy knowing she's being pleased. Age and lifestyle experience not important, newcomers and toe-dippers very welcome.

The possibilities? Intimate evenings, overnights and weekend getaways, same room hubby-watching or solo dating, pub-pickup roleplays with hubby watching from across the room, making home movies, candlelit massages, steamy showers, erotic blindfold and light bondage play, and much, more.

Interested? Ping me back, or reach direct at KiK 'amansreach'. Genuine replies will be happily answered; fakes, flakes and lookie-lookies not so much.

Slante!

Reactions: Irelandcuck