Wife found my penis sleeve, best night ever.

Found out about this stuff a while back and been slowly getting into. Not sure what is happening but I had to buy a penis sleeve to play with myself. 1 year later this night happens and my wife and I have been having crazy sex since. 100% real story. Wrote this two days after to relive the night. Sorry for the length, skip first 3 paragraphs if needed.

We got in a small fight that night… The baby was getting sleepy and I could feel our night winding down, but my wife, in protest, props up from the couch, I could see the light bulb above her head already. She turns and asks, “Hey, I know we were trying to wait until next weekend, but let’s drink tonight”. I could tell my wife had wheels turning and she asked so innocently it just made me smirk and say, “OK”. I don’t know why but the way she asked gave me a boost of energy, it was like she turned to me and said “Hey let’s have a little fun tonight”. It was a work night but still early enough to make it work. I got up with no hesitation and excitedly went off to buy some vodka and a 12 pack of high noons. I came back and the baby was almost asleep, his eyes were getting heavy, so I setup the cutting board and poured some drinks.

I took the baby from my wife, and went to go put him down for the night. 10 minutes later I come out and found my wife sitting at the table with her drink. So I asked her if she wanted a shot. She said yes, but follows with “I want to talk about something, you’re not going to like”. This was the third or fourth time now she brought this up, and I knew exactly what she was referring to. My wife has found my penis sleeve a few times now, maybe for almost the past year. At first she was upset, she is really big about me not cheating on her. It’s just her greatest fear. So this made her feel like I was up to something or just not keeping her in the loop about something sexual and that bothered her. I totally understood, but at the same time this was my deep dark secret and she was slowly finding out. I really hadn’t planned for that. Naturally I felt defensive and got a little upset, not at her but just out of insecurity. I wouldn’t know what to do if my wife ever looked at me different.

So this is where the fight happened. It was small and by this time, my wife had brought this up a couple times and was actually being pretty cool about it all. It was me that was mad that she kept bringing it up. So she comes to find me because I walked away from the conversation, and she says something I can’t remember because it’s a fog now, but she was still upset. I realize how cool she has been and something inside of me bursted out and replied “I’m not upset that you brought it up, I’m upset that you don’t see how hard this is for me to talk about” and I think that was the first real step I ever took. She immediately realized I was opening up and smiled and said sorry, and that she would love to talk at my pace. This is where the night took a turn and became a night that I will never forget.

So we had a few drinks, and she didn’t even bring it up. We started fooling around a little while later and by now I was actually dying to tell her. This time was different. I was starting to piece together the night, and realized she really wanted to know. I was actually surprised she brought it up again so soon. She had just brought it up 2 other times in the same week she found it. Usually she parks the conversation and doesn’t bring it up for a while, if ever. I could tell this time she was genuinely more curious. The tone in her voice started to change when she talked about it too. It was calm and reassuring.

So we’re sitting on the couch, I had her straddled on top of me, topless, in just her panties, as I played with her boobs, they looked so fucking great! Like I said, by this time she hadn’t even brought it up again. I started thinking, I better bring it up soon. This seems like one of those chances you will kick yourself if you don’t act. So while kissing her breasts, I asked if she wanted to know what that thing was for. She let out a moan and with her hand lifting my face so she can look me in the eyes she said “yes”. Again so calm and reassuring it made me fall in love with my wife all over again in that moment. It was like the tone of her voice was saying “it’s all going to be ok, one step at a time”.

I didn’t ever actually think I was going to let me wife into this part of my life. So I didn’t exactly know what to say, but I knew I was going to bring it up slowly. I first broke the ice telling her “when I see someone that is bigger than me, it keeps me erect for a lot longer. It helps me build stamina and I can last a lot longer when I’m with you.” She started to break from her sex trance, surprised I was actually opening my mouth about this, and in somewhat of a confused face she replies, “Ok, but a black penis?” Out of embarrassment I turned my head away and she quickly realized that this was hard for me and that calm tone and reassuring voice came back. She used her hands to direct my face at her eyes again, and softly said “It’s ok, I want to be a part of it, I want you to use it on me”. Holy shit I lost it. We both did.

We were on a sexual high for a couple of minutes after that. I then asked her if she wanted to take it to the guest room. This has become the place we go to play. My wife and I have had a pretty wild sex life. I can’t complain. For how conservative she can be, she is pretty adventurous in bed. It was actually a big reason I was attracted to her when we met. She is easily the prettiest, most beautiful, and hottest girl I have been with. So when we met in our early twenties, we were bunny rabbits and I found out just how much she enjoyed sex. Our sex life continued and looking back, I’m actually surprised how much we tried, including toys. So when we drink we usually end up in the guest bedroom.

We took some drinks to the guest bedroom and things continued as they would, hot sex but first foreplay. My wife saw this night as an opportunity to let me know a little more about her as well. I started going down on her, and I was floored with how wet she was. She kept pushing her pelvis into my face. With her hand on top of my head, she was pushing my head down lower and lower, very slowly, almost like she wasn’t sure she wanted what she was asking for, but I could feel her slowly pushing so I just went for it. I licked her asshole, went from her vagina down to her ass and back up. She let out a loud moan, and started saying things like, “I didn’t know I was ever going to like that, but I did. I DID!” I could tell she was getting excited. So I couldn’t help myself and slipped it in, no sleeve.

Just a little time had gone by, and my wife still hadn’t brought it up, it seemed as if she was really letting me go at my pace. So while we were in missionary, I started kissing her neck and whispered into her ear, asking if I should get my sleeve. Things paused at that moment, and she genuinely asked me “Did you just feel how wet I got when you asked me that?” And I did. It was fucking crazy! I shit you not, not only did she get fucking wet, like running water, but I felt her vagina opened up as if she knew how much bigger it was. She exclaimed “yes!, yes! go get your toy baby!” I was actually surprised at her response, but thought to myself, “yeah it’s just a toy, that’s what we’re doing, just playing with toys. We’ve done that before” But I knew this was a cuck type of toy, and I think, so did she. It was fucking exhilarating!

I was nervous, excited, and embarrassed all at the same time. I didn’t want to ruin the moment so I made sure to put that thing on as fast as I could. Honestly probably no longer than putting on a condom. This thing was pretty big, and I didn’t want to encounter a scenario where it became flimsy and ruined the moment while I try to get it in. So I made sure to roll it up just a little so my cock was in there very nice and snug. It was still huge and honestly wasn’t sure if my wife would be able to take the whole thing. Especially in girth. It was still at least 8 inches long 6+ inches in girth. That whole moment was interesting, just as I was putting it in. My wife started moaning louder, my heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest and just as it was going in, she said something interesting like, “YES! This is so great, and safe, we won’t ever need a condom this way!” This made me feel really good inside, almost giddy. Was she suggesting there would be more times?!

There was honestly so much going on. So many feelings and emotions were going through me every second that went by, every slow thrust I gave my wife made my heart race. I looked down at it going in and out, which then I started running out of breath. My wife again with her calm and reassuring voice said, “it’s ok, calm down” softly rubbing my arm. I can’t even begin to tell you how much I look back at this moment and fell in love all over again. It was like we took drugs, and she was my chaperone, making sure I was safe and ok the whole time.

I quickly started to realize that I was able to do other things. I put my hands behind her back and pushed her gorgeous tits into my face! Penis wasn’t falling out, it was good! I started kissing the side of her boob, and she lost it. I remember her moaning loader when I did that, and kept saying things like “this feels so good!”. I feel like there was a part of her that was still looking out for me. We hadn’t really talked about what is actually going on, so she was kind of putting the pieces together. I felt like she wanted to protect me and not scream how great it feels, or how big it was. She kept saying the same thing over and over, “This feels so good!”, but each time with a different cadence. Almost like she wanted to say something different each time, but caught herself and kept saying “This feels so good”. Because I would then ask her, “tell me” and she would break a little and say something like, “but I love having sex with your penis” or “your more than enough for me”. It was weird but this whole night unlocked a whole new confidence in me. I didn’t care, I knew my wife was serious, and I know I give her great sex. This was something else, something different. This was allowing me to do things I know she liked. I wanted to hear her tell me how big it was. I wanted to hear how deep it was going, and how much it was stretching her out!

But I guess she didn’t have to say anything at all. At one point I remember her opening up her legs, grabbing my ass, and pushing the whole thing all the way in, balls deep, and honestly like she could’ve taken more! I was a little dumbstruck in that moment. I remember grabbing her ass and helping her thrust it in. It was at this moment I had a really big cuck feeling. When I grabbed my wife’s ass to push it in as deep as it could go, her ass felt small. And my wife has no small ass. That thing is big, which has caused problems with certain positions for me. But in that moment, it imprinted on me what a big dick could do to my wife, that I just wouldn’t be able to. It was a weird feeling, and I loved every minute of it!

Been reading and found this forum ever since that night. I think I’m finding my kink. Please ask questions so much more to tell.

Last edited:
Well. I'm not sure if I would consider that to be cucking but it sure made my dick hard reading it. Im 5" and average girth. My wife doesn't complain. But I often tease her by telling her when I'm balls deep and she is moaning to just imagine 3-5" more still to go, and I tub right below he pr belly button gently and she usually cums about that time. Id enjoy watching her get it for real.

My wife used to tell me that size didn't matter, I'm on the small side of normal. So I decided to test that statement, I bought a large dildo, not a outrageous one but one that was 3 times bigger than me. So when I decided it was time to try my experiment I got the dildo from where I had it. After some hot foreplay when I was giving her oral sex I squirted some lub on both the dildo and her pussy. As I slowly started to rub the dildo against her pussy she started to moan and spread het legs further apart. I slowed inserted the head into her pussy and she started to moan louder and move her pelvis to help guide the dildo in further, slowly the dildo slid in deeper and she started to pump her pelvis against it taking even more of it.I sped up the pumping action going both faster and deeper until she had a good 8 inches in her. That's when the first orgasm hit and it was a big one. She started pumping fast and hard fucking that dildo like a wild woman, she had three more orgasms before she wore herself out. Afterwards she asked what i had used on her and I showed her the big cock she just enjoyed and asked her if size did matter to which she admitted that it did, she just didn't realize how much. I really got off on pleasing her with that dildo, seeing it sliding in and out of her pussy, the way she rocked against it and the moaning was so hot, I wanted to do it again. Now we have more large dildos as part of our regular sex play. She prefers the realistic style in the 10-12 inch length, 2-3 inches wide.We both get off from the act of her taking a big cock for her satisfaction, I must say I truly enjoy sex with a well used, hot wet pussy. I made my point and she loves me for it.She will never again say that size doesn't matter.Sense I turn her into a size queen, Now I'm working on getting her to try a real cock , big black and thick. She gets roused when I bring it up. I really think she's going to enjoy it more than the dildos.

Last edited:
Found out about this stuff a while back and been slowly getting into. Not sure what is happening but I had to buy a penis sleeve to play with myself. 1 year later this night happens and my wife and I have been having crazy sex since. 100% real story. Wrote this two days after to relive the night. Sorry for the length, skip first 3 paragraphs if needed.

We got in a small fight that night… The baby was getting sleepy and I could feel our night winding down, but my wife, in protest, props up from the couch, I could see the light bulb above her head already. She turns and asks, “Hey, I know we were trying to wait until next weekend, but let’s drink tonight”. I could tell my wife had wheels turning and she asked so innocently it just made me smirk and say, “OK”. I don’t know why but the way she asked gave me a boost of energy, it was like she turned to me and said “Hey let’s have a little fun tonight”. It was a work night but still early enough to make it work. I got up with no hesitation and excitedly went off to buy some vodka and a 12 pack of high noons. I came back and the baby was almost asleep, his eyes were getting heavy, so I setup the cutting board and poured some drinks.

I took the baby from my wife, and went to go put him down for the night. 10 minutes later I come out and found my wife sitting at the table with her drink. So I asked her if she wanted a shot. She said yes, but follows with “I want to talk about something, you’re not going to like”. This was the third or fourth time now she brought this up, and I knew exactly what she was referring to. My wife has found my penis sleeve a few times now, maybe for almost the past year. At first she was upset, she is really big about me not cheating on her. It’s just her greatest fear. So this made her feel like I was up to something or just not keeping her in the loop about something sexual and that bothered her. I totally understood, but at the same time this was my deep dark secret and she was slowly finding out. I really hadn’t planned for that. Naturally I felt defensive and got a little upset, not at her but just out of insecurity. I wouldn’t know what to do if my wife ever looked at me different.

So this is where the fight happened. It was small and by this time, my wife had brought this up a couple times and was actually being pretty cool about it all. It was me that was mad that she kept bringing it up. So she comes to find me because I walked away from the conversation, and she says something I can’t remember because it’s a fog now, but she was still upset. I realize how cool she has been and something inside of me bursted out and replied “I’m not upset that you brought it up, I’m upset that you don’t see how hard this is for me to talk about” and I think that was the first real step I ever took. She immediately realized I was opening up and smiled and said sorry, and that she would love to talk at my pace. This is where the night took a turn and became a night that I will never forget.

So we had a few drinks, and she didn’t even bring it up. We started fooling around a little while later and by now I was actually dying to tell her. This time was different. I was starting to piece together the night, and realized she really wanted to know. I was actually surprised she brought it up again so soon. She had just brought it up 2 other times in the same week she found it. Usually she parks the conversation and doesn’t bring it up for a while, if ever. I could tell this time she was genuinely more curious. The tone in her voice started to change when she talked about it too. It was calm and reassuring.

So we’re sitting on the couch, I had her straddled on top of me, topless, in just her panties, as I played with her boobs, they looked so fucking great! Like I said, by this time she hadn’t even brought it up again. I started thinking, I better bring it up soon. This seems like one of those chances you will kick yourself if you don’t act. So while kissing her breasts, I asked if she wanted to know what that thing was for. She let out a moan and with her hand lifting my face so she can look me in the eyes she said “yes”. Again so calm and reassuring it made me fall in love with my wife all over again in that moment. It was like the tone of her voice was saying “it’s all going to be ok, one step at a time”.

I didn’t ever actually think I was going to let me wife into this part of my life. So I didn’t exactly know what to say, but I knew I was going to bring it up slowly. I first broke the ice telling her “when I see someone that is bigger than me, it keeps me erect for a lot longer. It helps me build stamina and I can last a lot longer when I’m with you.” She started to break from her sex trance, surprised I was actually opening my mouth about this, and in somewhat of a confused face she replies, “Ok, but a black penis?” Out of embarrassment I turned my head away and she quickly realized that this was hard for me and that calm tone and reassuring voice came back. She used her hands to direct my face at her eyes again, and softly said “It’s ok, I want to be a part of it, I want you to use it on me”. Holy shit I lost it. We both did.

We were on a sexual high for a couple of minutes after that. I then asked her if she wanted to take it to the guest room. This has become the place we go to play. My wife and I have had a pretty wild sex life. I can’t complain. For how conservative she can be, she is pretty adventurous in bed. It was actually a big reason I was attracted to her when we met. She is easily the prettiest, most beautiful, and hottest girl I have been with. So when we met in our early twenties, we were bunny rabbits and I found out just how much she enjoyed sex. Our sex life continued and looking back, I’m actually surprised how much we tried, including toys. So when we drink we usually end up in the guest bedroom.

We took some drinks to the guest bedroom and things continued as they would, hot sex but first foreplay. My wife saw this night as an opportunity to let me know a little more about her as well. I started going down on her, and I was floored with how wet she was. She kept pushing her pelvis into my face. With her hand on top of my head, she was pushing my head down lower and lower, very slowly, almost like she wasn’t sure she wanted what she was asking for, but I could feel her slowly pushing so I just went for it. I licked her asshole, went from her vagina down to her ass and back up. She let out a loud moan, and started saying things like, “I didn’t know I was ever going to like that, but I did. I DID!” I could tell she was getting excited. So I couldn’t help myself and slipped it in, no sleeve.

Just a little time had gone by, and my wife still hadn’t brought it up, it seemed as if she was really letting me go at my pace. So while we were in missionary, I started kissing her neck and whispered into her ear, asking if I should get my sleeve. Things paused at that moment, and she genuinely asked me “Did you just feel how wet I got when you asked me that?” And I did. It was fucking crazy! I shit you not, not only did she get fucking wet, like running water, but I felt her vagina opened up as if she knew how much bigger it was. She exclaimed “yes!, yes! go get your toy baby!” I was actually surprised at her response, but thought to myself, “yeah it’s just a toy, that’s what we’re doing, just playing with toys. We’ve done that before” But I knew this was a cuck type of toy, and I think, so did she. It was fucking exhilarating!

I was nervous, excited, and embarrassed all at the same time. I didn’t want to ruin the moment so I made sure to put that thing on as fast as I could. Honestly probably no longer than putting on a condom. This thing was pretty big, and I didn’t want to encounter a scenario where it became flimsy and ruined the moment while I try to get it in. So I made sure to roll it up just a little so my cock was in there very nice and snug. It was still huge and honestly wasn’t sure if my wife would be able to take the whole thing. Especially in girth. It was still at least 8 inches long 6+ inches in girth. That whole moment was interesting, just as I was putting it in. My wife started moaning louder, my heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest and just as it was going in, she said something interesting like, “YES! This is so great, and safe, we won’t ever need a condom this way!” This made me feel really good inside, almost giddy. Was she suggesting there would be more times?!

There was honestly so much going on. So many feelings and emotions were going through me every second that went by, every slow thrust I gave my wife made my heart race. I looked down at it going in and out, which then I started running out of breath. My wife again with her calm and reassuring voice said, “it’s ok, calm down” softly rubbing my arm. I can’t even begin to tell you how much I look back at this moment and fell in love all over again. It was like we took drugs, and she was my chaperone, making sure I was safe and ok the whole time.

I quickly started to realize that I was able to do other things. I put my hands behind her back and pushed her gorgeous tits into my face! Penis wasn’t falling out, it was good! I started kissing the side of her boob, and she lost it. I remember her moaning loader when I did that, and kept saying things like “this feels so good!”. I feel like there was a part of her that was still looking out for me. We hadn’t really talked about what is actually going on, so she was kind of putting the pieces together. I felt like she wanted to protect me and not scream how great it feels, or how big it was. She kept saying the same thing over and over, “This feels so good!”, but each time with a different cadence. Almost like she wanted to say something different each time, but caught herself and kept saying “This feels so good”. Because I would then ask her, “tell me” and she would break a little and say something like, “but I love having sex with your penis” or “your more than enough for me”. It was weird but this whole night unlocked a whole new confidence in me. I didn’t care, I knew my wife was serious, and I know I give her great sex. This was something else, something different. This was allowing me to do things I know she liked. I wanted to hear her tell me how big it was. I wanted to hear how deep it was going, and how much it was stretching her out!

But I guess she didn’t have to say anything at all. At one point I remember her opening up her legs, grabbing my ass, and pushing the whole thing all the way in, balls deep, and honestly like she could’ve taken more! I was a little dumbstruck in that moment. I remember grabbing her ass and helping her thrust it in. It was at this moment I had a really big cuck feeling. When I grabbed my wife’s ass to push it in as deep as it could go, her ass felt small. And my wife has no small ass. That thing is big, which has caused problems with certain positions for me. But in that moment, it imprinted on me what a big dick could do to my wife, that I just wouldn’t be able to. It was a weird feeling, and I loved every minute of it!

Been reading and found this forum ever since that night. I think I’m finding my kink. Please ask questions so much more to tell.
If you don't mind answering. I've been curious what sensation the male user feels wearing these? I've only read some descriptions from the seller. Just looking at them it just seems like the male wouldn't feel much but the descriptions I real make it sound like they do feel a lot.

I'm involved in a new relationship that we both started into wanting the cuckolding dynamic. Still learning what she will want. She's experienced in this I'm not. She said intercourse will happen between us but won't be regular. She didn't get into specifics. She likes sex so I was curious if I wore one and even maybe used a numbing cream would I feel such small amount of sensation that no way I'd get off? I haven't run this by her yet but I was just thinking if she's horny but wanting to deny me maybe I could use one on her and it would still deny me essentially. I've also thought of a strap on. That way I definitely wouldn't feel anything but it seems like I'd have better control so to speak with a sleeve. Any insight would be greatly appreciated

I have tried penis sleeves and according to wife my lates looks natural, it is nearly the same colour as my skin and looks like the real thing. in regards to sensation you can't initially feel much but the turn on is seeing a slightly thicker cock entering her, eventually during intercourse you start to feel the effects of cock rubbing against the sleeve and you eventually shoot. the whole scenario is her getting fucked by our imaginary friend which turns her on a lot.;)

I have tried penis sleeves and according to wife my lates looks natural, it is nearly the same colour as my skin and looks like the real thing. in regards to sensation you can't initially feel much but the turn on is seeing a slightly thicker cock entering her, eventually during intercourse you start to feel the effects of cock rubbing against the sleeve and you eventually shoot. the whole scenario is her getting fucked by our imaginary friend which turns her on a lot.;)
Thanks, sound like a strap on would be better then for our purposes

Reactions: toolman2c

I can't get enough of how she wants you to know she loved the big Black toy, and how much you want her to be Blacked and to watch her getting the ultimate thrill of a BBC. yes I'm a older southern hubby of a much younger southern redhead .

My wife used to tell me that size didn't matter, I'm on the small side of normal. So I decided to test that statement, I bought a large dildo, not a outrageous one but one that was 3 times bigger than me. So when I decided it was time to try my experiment I got the dildo from where I had it. After some hot foreplay when I was giving her oral sex I squirted some lub on both the dildo and her pussy. As I slowly started to rub the dildo against her pussy she started to moan and spread het legs further apart. I slowed inserted the head into her pussy and she started to moan louder and move her pelvis to help guide the dildo in further, slowly the dildo slid in deeper and she started to pump her pelvis against it taking even more of it.I sped up the pumping action going both faster and deeper until she had a good 8 inches in her. That's when the first orgasm hit and it was a big one. She started pumping fast and hard fucking that dildo like a wild woman, she had three more orgasms before she wore herself out. Afterwards she asked what i had used on her and I showed her the big cock she just enjoyed and asked her if size did matter to which she admitted that it did, she just didn't realize how much. I really got off on pleasing her with that dildo, seeing it sliding in and out of her pussy, the way she rocked against it and the moaning was so hot, I wanted to do it again. Now we have more large dildos as part of our regular sex play. She prefers the realistic style in the 10-12 inch length, 2-3 inches wide.We both get off from the act of her taking a big cock for her satisfaction, I must say I truly enjoy sex with a well used, hot wet pussy. I made my point and she loves me for it.She will never again say that size doesn't matter.Sense I turn her into a size queen, Now I'm working on getting her to try a real cock , big black and thick. She gets roused when I bring it up. I really think she's going to enjoy it more than the dildos.
I bet she's more ready than she tell you, good luck, I hope you get to watch her Blacked,,Soon.

Reactions: cuck52
If you don't mind answering. I've been curious what sensation the male user feels wearing these? I've only read some descriptions from the seller. Just looking at them it just seems like the male wouldn't feel much but the descriptions I real make it sound like they do feel a lot.

I'm involved in a new relationship that we both started into wanting the cuckolding dynamic. Still learning what she will want. She's experienced in this I'm not. She said intercourse will happen between us but won't be regular. She didn't get into specifics. She likes sex so I was curious if I wore one and even maybe used a numbing cream would I feel such small amount of sensation that no way I'd get off? I haven't run this by her yet but I was just thinking if she's horny but wanting to deny me maybe I could use one on her and it would still deny me essentially. I've also thought of a strap on. That way I definitely wouldn't feel anything but it seems like I'd have better control so to speak with a sleeve. Any insight would be greatly appreciated
They are a little cool , which doesn't both me at all. Once u emit a little pre cum, you would be surprised what it feels like. It actually feel like a lukewarm pussy and it has a rather loose feel. I guess the feel depends on small each user is. First time, I came before i wanted. But I found it didn't make a big difference. As long as you are still semi hard it will stay on., for a little while.

They are a little cool , which doesn't both me at all. Once u emit a little pre cum, you would be surprised what it feels like. It actually feel like a lukewarm pussy and it has a rather loose feel. I guess the feel depends on small each user is. First time, I came before i wanted. But I found it didn't make a big difference. As long as you are still semi hard it will stay on., for a little while.
Thanks for your reply. This tells me it wouldn't work for my intention. I need to consider a strap on. Mistress said we will have occasional intercourse but I was looking for ways to pleasure her in-between where I wouldn't get enough pleasure to cum. Thanks again

I am suffering with ED. Cialis was a bust, as is Viagra. I get semi-hard, just not quite hard enough to penetrate even the wettest of pussies.

Ladyfriend does't mind not getting fucked by me as she has a stable of regulars but understands my desire. So we went to the local sex shop and bought a sleeve not the strap on kind but a sleeve that is supposed to stay on my dick by suction. we have yet to try to but will soon.

I am suffering with ED. Cialis was a bust, as is Viagra. I get semi-hard, just not quite hard enough to penetrate even the wettest of pussies.

Ladyfriend does't mind not getting fucked by me as she has a stable of regulars but understands my desire. So we went to the local sex shop and bought a sleeve not the strap on kind but a sleeve that is supposed to stay on my dick by suction. we have yet to try to but will soon.
I suggest a quality one. The one I used on my wife in the story I bought without the intention of ever using it on her. It was a cheap $30 one. It made for a great first night but once we knew what we wanted I invested in one that is $170 but worth it! She will love you too. Especially if you have ED. Vixskin colossus.

Reactions: curioushusband0
I suggest a quality one. The one I used on my wife in the story I bought without the intention of ever using it on her. It was a cheap $30 one. It made for a great first night but once we knew what we wanted I invested in one that is $170 but worth it! She will love you too. Especially if you have ED. Vixskin colossus.
Thanks. I see this one wraps around your balls.

Reactions: curioushusband0

Amazing! Have done something very similar with my wife and was amazing, the sensation after is awesome too. Did you penetrate her after using the sleeve? First time I took the sleeve and penetrate her with my cock, OMG, she was so loose, so wet, I couldn't barely felt her pussy walls. It was absolutely fantastic sensations and feeling, and she felt exactly the same (she confessed me), I can remember her smile and intrigued face when she realized that. Now she knows the difference 😜

Reactions: Cuckindeep

That feeling of nervousness combined with excitement and embarrassment…you express it very well. However we may arrive at wanting these kinds of things, there can never be any kind of real fulfillment without sharing this part of yourself with your partner. It takes honesty and it takes courage and vulnerability. That’s the kind of communication women generally want. Men tend to fear it, or not understand it, or both, but it’s the pathway to a deeper level of intimacy and connection. You get to that place, it makes things possible in ways we can’t imagine. 36B5AD95-467A-4616-8C2A-950801C0D0C4.jpeg

Last edited:
Amazing! Have done something very similar with my wife and was amazing, the sensation after is awesome too. Did you penetrate her after using the sleeve? First time I took the sleeve and penetrate her with my cock, OMG, she was so loose, so wet, I couldn't barely felt her pussy walls. It was absolutely fantastic sensations and feeling, and she felt exactly the same (she confessed me), I can remember her smile and intrigued face when she realized that. Now she knows the difference 😜
I did! That was honestly the best part! The second night we did this I let loose a little more and my wife screamed “I want you to finish me off!” I tore that thing off so quick grabbed my wife turned her over and pounded. I didn’t realize but I kept saying “you are so open!” And variations of that sentiment. When I came my wife turned over and asked me “what the hell does I’m so open mean?” I chuckled a little and slapped her on the ass. She didn’t push it. By the 3rd or 4th time she was asking me to describe how it felt after the sleeve, while I was still inside her haha!

I did! That was honestly the best part! The second night we did this I let loose a little more and my wife screamed “I want you to finish me off!” I tore that thing off so quick grabbed my wife turned her over and pounded. I didn’t realize but I kept saying “you are so open!” And variations of that sentiment. When I came my wife turned over and asked me “what the hell does I’m so open mean?” I chuckled a little and slapped her on the ass. She didn’t push it. By the 3rd or 4th time she was asking me to describe how it felt after the sleeve, while I was still inside her haha!
You should ask your wife to tell you her sensations and differences, you will not be disappointed if she is honest 😜 I did that with my wife and almost cum instantly

This is the way

Super hot story. I have a black cock sheath too, but my wife won’t let me use it