Getting back into lifestyle after subpar experience

Jun 21, 2022
For couples who've had subpar experiences, what have been some ways to get the ball rolling again? My GF and I had two cuckolding experiences where the build up and tension was really hot, but then it was quite apparent when we met up that much of the experience we were looking forward to was just a "dream" so to speak. However, one thing to note is that we found both guys through online forums and I guess in that regard we didn't have that much chemistry as opposed to her finding someone and dating around.

In terms of dating, what are the best places to find someone who can be a bull?

swinging sites such as swinging life styles worked best for us, the first meeting with a bull was great , he pounded her for ever , idk how many times she did cum, the second was less intence, we both took turns fucking her , the last time the so called bull came in like 4 min, an was done, she never got off untill we were back at home, so she refused to see him again, but shes willing to meet someone different , havent found that guy yet tho

swinging sites such as swinging life styles worked best for us, the first meeting with a bull was great , he pounded her for ever , idk how many times she did cum, the second was less intence, we both took turns fucking her , the last time the so called bull came in like 4 min, an was done, she never got off untill we were back at home, so she refused to see him again, but shes willing to meet someone different , havent found that guy yet tho
Your last experience is kind of exactly how it went for us :/ The second time the so called bull kept saying how experienced he was, etc, but ended up finishing in a few minutes. The both of us concluded we weren't going to see him again but that kind of put the stop to our search because of how subpar it was.

Do you two usually search together? Or she kind of does her own thing? We want to focus more on chemistry this time around, so we were thinking on letting her fully take the reigns.

not really she wants me to look for her, i think she mostly dont want men hounding her all the time, myself id like her to pick someone she maybe more attracted to tho