Getting close or still just my fantasy?

NaughtyD

Couple
From
Australia
Mar 5, 2023
Sydney NSW, Australia
Where to begin... A little while back I joined this awesome group and was amazed to see how many other men have the same fantasy of wanting to watch their wife being fucked and pleasured by another man with a bigger cock.
At first I thought this wasn't normal and was nervous to tell my wife about my fantasy, but slowly I worked up the courage and tested the idea during a session with one of her toys.
This became more frequent until I told her that I'd love to watch her being pleasured by another man and even more so to have her sucking my cock while he pounded her pussy.

The frequent reply was she couldn't do it as it would feel like cheating.
We discussed how this would be different as there is no deceit and not only does she have my permission but also I'd be there with her.

Fast forward back to joining this forum.

1 week ago I shared some discreet photos and videos of my beautiful wife D and your very positive comments/replies started to flow in and although nervous I showed D.
I was surprised but grateful that D took things very well and I think it was a lot due to the love received and has even been on here daily since talking to some of you.

We have continued to talk about my fantasy and are now getting down to details of where and how if it was to happen, along with what about the feelings afterwards.
I have even asked her during our sessions to tell me how she wants to be fucked be a big cock and am now getting an answer while I fuck her.
First time she told me I came straight away.

Last night while having a play, D was fucking herself with her big dildo and blew my mind when I asked her whose big cock is fucking her she replied Joe, country singer Joe Nicholls is her hall pass ;).

Anyway do you think she is close to admitting she wants to be fucked by another mans big cock or is my mind getting away from me?

Thanks again for all the compliments towards her, it has been a huge confidence builder.

Attached photo of D from last night's session ;)

Last edited:
Anyway do you think she is close to admitting she wants to be fucked by another mans big cock or is my mind getting away from me?
Hot photo! Love the outfit but the pussy even more; just asking for a Bull's big cock to fill it from behind while his big swinging balls slap against it!

She's certainly getting into the fantasy by the sound of it which is at least an amber light to doing it in real life. Given you're now "getting down to details of where and how if it was to happen, along with what about the feelings afterwards." I would speculate she is seriously considering it. It's impossible for someone outside to know better than you though - a lot of non-verbal cues we don't get readinf this and as her husband you know her better than anyone.

Best advice from this site is not to push it. Maybe leave it as it is for now, really enjoy it and see if she escalates things in the coming weeks.

Disclaimer that I have never shared so mainly going off what I have read on the site (though this approach worked for me with getting my wife to move frome a hard 'no' on dildo use late last year to coming on one last week)

Hot photo! Love the outfit but the pussy even more; just asking for a Bull's big cock to fill it from behind while his big swinging balls slap against it!

She's certainly getting into the fantasy by the sound of it which is at least an amber light to doing it in real life. Given you're now "getting down to details of where and how if it was to happen, along with what about the feelings afterwards." I would speculate she is seriously considering it. It's impossible for someone outside to know better than you though - a lot of non-verbal cues we don't get readinf this and as her husband you know her better than anyone.

Best advice from this site is not to push it. Maybe leave it as it is for now, really enjoy it and see if she escalates things in the coming weeks.

Disclaimer that I have never shared so mainly going off what I have read on the site (though this approach worked for me with getting my wife to move frome a hard 'no' on dildo use late last year to coming on one last week)
Thanks for the reply, compliments and advice.

Yes I agree to the "Taking it slow approach" and there are certainly more signs that she is leaning more towards wanting this herself as well but I guess I didn't want to bore any of you with a short novel ;)

I have also downloaded The faithful hotwife ebook for her to read and be tempted by some of the challenges.

For now though we are having the best sex of our 25 years together and really just enjoying the moment.

Where to begin... A little while back I joined this awesome group and was amazed to see how many other men have the same fantasy of wanting to watch their wife being fucked and pleasured by another man with a bigger cock.
At first I thought this wasn't normal and was nervous to tell my wife about my fantasy, but slowly I worked up the courage and tested the idea during a session with one of her toys.
This became more frequent until I told her that I'd love to watch her being pleasured by another man and even more so to have her sucking my cock while he pounded her pussy.

We discussed how this would be different as there is no deceit and not only does she have my permission but also I'd be there with her.

1 week ago I shared some discreet photos and videos of my beautiful wife D and your very positive comments/replies started to flow in and although nervous I showed D.
I was surprised but grateful that D took things very well and I think it was a lot due to the love received and has even been on here daily since talking to some of you.

We have continued to talk about my fantasy and are now getting down to details of where and how if it was to happen, along with what about the feelings afterwards.
I have even asked her during our sessions to tell me how she wants to be fucked be a big cock and am now getting an answer while I fuck her.

Last night while having a play, D was fucking herself with her big dildo and blew my mind when I asked her whose big cock is fucking her she replied Joe, country singer Joe Nicholls is her hall pass ;).

Thanks again for all the compliments towards her, it has been a huge confidence builder.

My wife and I have discussed adding a 3rd to our bed. It began a while ago when we were selecting new sex dvds to view while we fucked. SHE pointed out a 3 some (mmf) and said, how about this one? I really had not given the idea much thought until then, but when we received the dvd, we both loved it. And the next time we went through the available dvds we selected only those of a similar theme. She will not watch any ff action ( I have to ff during those sections) but love the rest of the action. Of course this led to pillow talk about this mmf theme, and we shared what we liked about it. Now, we have edged close to trying this for ourselves.

Last edited:

DM me your wife. I share mine…

• Love
Reactions: KennyA
My wife and I have discussed adding a 3rd to our bed. It began a while ago when we were selecting new sex dbds to view while we fucked. SHE pointed out a 3 wsome (mmf) and said, how about this one? I really had not given the idea much thought until then, but when we received the dvd, we both loved it. And the next time we went through the available dvds we selected only those of a similar theme. She will not watch any ff qction ( I hae to ff during those sections) but love the rest of the action. Of course this led to pillow talk about this mmf theme, and we shared what we liked about it. Now, we have edged close to trying this for ourselves.
How exciting…Have FUN and good luck

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
My wife and I have discussed adding a 3rd to our bed. It began a while ago when we were selecting new sex dbds to view while we fucked. SHE pointed out a 3 wsome (mmf) and said, how about this one? I really had not given the idea much thought until then, but when we received the dvd, we both loved it. And the next time we went through the available dvds we selected only those of a similar theme. She will not watch any ff qction ( I hae to ff during those sections) but love the rest of the action. Of course this led to pillow talk about this mmf theme, and we shared what we liked about it. Now, we have edged close to trying this for ourselves.
My wife prefers milf seeker series but some of their older stuff. Just like you my wife doesn’t like FFM type threesomes. .