Getting close, or .....

Viet-play

Couple
Jan 13, 2022
Wife knows of my fantasy of sharing her with a big fat cock. But has said NO. We starting using a big black dildo(Sean Micheal) she loves her pussy stretched and cums hard and squirts, and asked to be fuck with the big black cock. When asked how that big black cock feels in her pussy she says great and asks to be fucked hard. Is she getting close, please advise on how to proceed.

My wife, also Viet, took a while before we ever had sex with others. She doesn't enjoy dildo's, nor is she attracted to BBC. We started visiting nude resorts, then LS resorts. Met a cpl at a LS resort, she liked him, and after a couple days talking with them in the nude pool, we all ended up in bed. Afterwards, she commented "that was fun, I want to do it again". And every time we've gone at her pace, we've had a very enjoyable experience. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Viet-play
My wife, also Viet, took a while before we ever had sex with others. She doesn't enjoy dildo's, nor is she attracted to BBC. We started visiting nude resorts, then LS resorts. Met a cpl at a LS resort, she liked him, and after a couple days talking with them in the nude pool, we all ended up in bed. Afterwards, she commented "that was fun, I want to do it again". And every time we've gone at her pace, we've had a very enjoyable experience. Hope this helps.
Thx for the example. Was it hard to get her to be naked in public? My wife is a bit funny. Will get naked in front of an open window, yet acts reserved in public when asked to got topless on our boat. How did you get your wife past this?

Reactions: hotratz
Thx for the example. Was it hard to get her to be naked in public? My wife is a bit funny. Will get naked in front of an open window, yet acts reserved in public when asked to got topless on our boat. How did you get your wife past this?
Would love to take her to a "adult resort "!

Reactions: Austintex69
Yes, it was hard for her to get nude in public. She had only been in the US a few yrs, and you know nudity isn't common in Vietnam at all. We visited 'family type' nude resorts 1st, maybe 3-4 times. Then jumped into the deep end - went to Hedo. 1st visit there, we stayed in the nude pool mostly. It was 'Young Swingers' week - probably not the best week to start on, lol. She kept a look of "don't get near me" on her face all week. lol. Our 2nd visit, she enjoyed it more, we talked more with others. Just being around others when there were 'public displays of affection' going on is fun, and helps with accepting, maybe. We met a cpl in the pool, talked with them every day in the nude pool. They were there on our next visit, and after a few days, we ended up in bed together. It was a good experience in that my wife enjoyed sex with him. Afterwards, she commented - that was fun, I want to do it again.

Yes, it was hard for her to get nude in public. She had only been in the US a few yrs, and you know nudity isn't common in Vietnam at all. We visited 'family type' nude resorts 1st, maybe 3-4 times. Then jumped into the deep end - went to Hedo. 1st visit there, we stayed in the nude pool mostly. It was 'Young Swingers' week - probably not the best week to start on, lol. She kept a look of "don't get near me" on her face all week. lol. Our 2nd visit, she enjoyed it more, we talked more with others. Just being around others when there were 'public displays of affection' going on is fun, and helps with accepting, maybe. We met a cpl in the pool, talked with them every day in the nude pool. They were there on our next visit, and after a few days, we ended up in bed together. It was a good experience in that my wife enjoyed sex with him. Afterwards, she commented - that was fun, I want to do it again.
This is very helpful! The first time how did you get her to agree to go to a nude resort? Sorry for the continued questions, your experience is extremely helpful!

Reactions: Austintex69
This is very helpful! The first time how did you get her to agree to go to a nude resort? Sorry for the continued questions, your experience is extremely helpful!
TBH, don't remember. But, was probably a combination of wanting to make me happy, and curiosity on her part. Was a family resort, and no sex stuff

• Love
Would feel weird with kids naked. Just wrong to me. But definitely all about adult resort. Need to work on that! Thx for your input!!!

Reactions: hotratz
Wife knows of my fantasy of sharing her with a big fat cock. But has said NO. We starting using a big black dildo(Sean Micheal) she loves her pussy stretched and cums hard and squirts, and asked to be fuck with the big black cock. When asked how that big black cock feels in her pussy she says great and asks to be fucked hard. Is she getting close, please advise on how to proceed.
Hi great dm me convo

Would feel weird with kids naked. Just wrong to me. But definitely all about adult resort. Need to work on that! Thx for your input!!!
Yes, we feel the same way - prefer no kids. Actually, only once do I remember kids being present, and they were young. The family type resorts are a good introduction to nude in 'public', as there is no overt sexual situations happening. Worked for us, anyhows. Was soon after visiting LS resorts that that was they type resorts my wife wanted to go to. chúc bạn may mắn! (Viet women are hot, eh? We've had a couple men we met at Hedo travel to Bangkok to visit us, just to fuck my wife, lol)

is that her tits?

We sure missed going to hendo (great place)

We enjoy there too. 1st visit was in 2014. so far, we've been 15 times. Sadly, we'll probably stop, due to costs.
WOW 15 times, thats awesome! We only been at Hendo3 twice and if you dont mind if i ask which Hendo did you stayed at and which one do you both prefer?

WOW 15 times, thats awesome! We only been at Hendo3 twice and if you dont mind if i ask which Hendo did you stayed at and which one do you both prefer?
When we first went to Hedo 2, in 2014, Hedo 3 was already closed, so we never got to experience there. We were really surprised to meet people that had been 60, 80, 100 visits. the most visits we've heard of, was 160 or so, and that was in '20.