Getting closer

Jazthing

Male
From
NY, US
Nov 10, 2022
NYC, NY, USA
While in the past my wife and I have been into hotwifing she's never had a regular guy to play with at least once a month. But I think we've found one and we're really excited about it. The guy is from Canada but comes into NYC which I where we are at least once a month. He is into fucking my wife and having me suck his cock. We are close to scheduling our first meeting at at his hotel. I'll update you as this progresses.

Attachments

• IMG_20220928_133610820~14.jpg
    IMG_20220928_133610820~14.jpg
    473.6 KB · Views: 83
While in the past my wife and I have been into hotwifing she's never had a regular guy to play with at least once a month. But I think we've found one and we're really excited about it. The guy is from Canada but comes into NYC which I where we are at least once a month. He is into fucking my wife and having me suck his cock. We are close to scheduling our first meeting at at his hotel. I'll update you as this progresses.
Congratulations on the progress so far! Good luck!

Reactions: Jazthing
Scheduled our first get together for later in February at a hotel. We care going to meet at a bar, sit at a booth so he can finger her panty-less pussy while we have a drink before going up to his room.
Before than my wife is doing a nude zoom call with him this week.
Can we watch too.

I need advice. So we are scheduled to get together later this month at a hotel for a potential new bull to fuck my wife while I watch. However he and I want her to spend the night with him after I leave. She's seems reluctant to do this. How do I convince her that she'll enjoy it?

Reactions: Baddy145
I need advice. So we are scheduled to get together later this month at a hotel for a potential new bull to fuck my wife while I watch. However he and I want her to spend the night with him after I leave. She's seems reluctant to do this. How do I convince her that she'll enjoy it?
It’ll depend on how comfortable she’ll get with him after the nude online session. Try not to push it just because the bull wants it. She needs to feel comfortable and you need to be around. The other option although expensive is to get a adjacent room or just wait it out in the lobby bar or somewhere not to far.

Maybe I wasn't clear. I am staying to watch him fuck her but after a couple of hours I'm hoping to leave, go home, and she would spend the night with him and return home to me the next day. So I'm hoping she'll enjoy him so much that she'll want to stay the night with him.

Update: Would you believe that after all the messages and video call the guy backed out. This is getting to be a problem with guys backing out after scheduling a get together.
However we have scheduled a get together with a single guy on our first night at Hedo next Saturday night. So hopefully that'll work out. I'll update after we return home from Hedo.