Getting Good looking Personal Trainer to Attempt to Get my SexyWife to Morph in to my HOTWIFE!

After I struck out in my drunken effort to speak to my wife about my desire to get her to have sex outside our marriage by being a little to pushy, the next day she apologized, presumably for not being more considerate of my sexual fantasies. That same day she suggested I get her an at home personal trainer. She said she wanted me to take the kids so she could have some alone time, as the pandemic has her nuts. A cool member suggested I follow up on this as she likley needs some adult conversation after a year of being around only kids durring pandemic. Its depressing in the city we live.

I said sure, "if you bang him." "Ha ha, seriously, do you want a at home trainer." She said "ok I'll fuck him (almost daring me in a "I am warning you, you won't like how much I like this" type of voice), as long as, do I get to pick out a super hot guy myself to train me?" I said, "fuck yes".

So again we are in that zone where she is kind of like, telling me dumb ass your dick is not going to be as big this huge trainer and your not ripped out like this personal trainer is gonna be and I am going to worship his cock, but saying in a tone like man you don't want this you dumb ass. I think the idea turns her on, but at the same time she is wrestling with her super traditional ideas of husband and wife and family that she grew up with in a very old school inner city Italian-American family. Think of it this way, would Robert De Niro's character in a Martin Scoresse movie ask his wife to fuck some young hot trainer, or would Tony Soprano ask his wife without getting ridiculed by everyone? NOPE. This is the type of concepts of macho husband archetypes that she has to wrestle with in her mind. At the same time she is the horniest woman I have ever met.

So, I do think she wants a in home trainer. I don't have to pressure her to fuck him, but if I get her one, and they are home alone with endorphins and he is a VERY attractive guy, then it has got to start to get her horny about the idea. NO? Has to. Especially in light of the fact that she really has not been out at all in a year. She is cooped up with the kids. So even if she does not fuck this guy, it would have to make her fantasize about it. Oh yeah. I am going to buy her a new vibrator too.

I actually found a prospective BULL on instagram. While she did half joking ask to pick the trainer out, I don't she would pick a hot trainer out. I think she would just pick one that seems professional, and reasonably priced. Plus she is not on ANY social media, and to find a "hot" personal trainer in our area, I would think you would have to go on social media.

This guy I found, he is her type from the pictures. As long as he is not a total cheese-ball, I think this guy really seems to come out of central casting of "the hot guy that bangs my wife and drives her wild." He from what I can tell is her type. He is french, and was in the olympics for France. So he is has the french accent thing going and she has hero fantasies (she loves soldiers and firemen), so the former olympian thing works too. He is huge guy who is totally stacked with muscles. This is her type of guy big time. An alpha male. She always talks about "the football player type." I can tell from his pictures that he is not married. His photos are of him working out, but there are some of him in clothes, not in a gym doing sexy poses like he is modeling for GQ or something. There is one he is posing on a car. Maybe he did model. Either way, if he was married, NO WAY he would he have these types of photos up. I just cannot see anyone putting up these photos unless he intended to use them to get laid as well as to drive business. I don't see any other personal trainers in street clothes posing on a car. And he does not seem to look gay, although you can only sometimes tell from photos. Be he seems to not be metrosexual at all. All check marks for her.

I am going to work on being a sweeter more nice me as well. The pandemic has caused us to grow irritable with each other because we are up each other's ass and she is on big time lock down.

I know from striking out that I moved to fast in pushing this thing, as I needed to do some intimacy bonding. She asked for the trainer. Does this seem pushy from her perspective? I am hoping to pull off the "I love you, no matter what, you are my dream come true even if you don't ever engage in this fantasy" vibe, while at the same time putting her in this situation where she cannot help but to get sexually excited. I mean if someone were to say, okay we are going to get you a personal trainer with a ridiculously hot body and let you work out with her alone, it would absolutely turn me on, even though I would NEVER in 1000 years cheat on my wife.

LOOKING FOR SOME CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism as to my plan. Am I missing something? Should I move forward?

Wish me luck.

THIS IS HER, CAN YOU BLAME ME FOR TRYING? I AM BIASED BUT THIS IS HER AND TO ME SHE IS MY fantasy come true...

Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 4.28.27 PM.png

Last edited:
After I struck out in my drunken effort to speak to my wife about my desire to get her to have sex outside our marriage by being a little to pushy, the next day she apologized, presumably for not being more considerate of my sexual fantasies. That same day she suggested I get her an at home personal trainer. She said she wanted me to take the kids so she could have some alone time, as the pandemic has her nuts. A cool member suggested I follow up on this as she likley needs some adult conversation after a year of being around only kids durring pandemic. Its depressing in the city we live.

I said sure, "if you bang him." "Ha ha, seriously, do you want a at home trainer." She said "ok I'll fuck him (almost daring me in a "I am warning you, you won't like how much I like this" type of voice), as long as, do I get to pick out a super hot guy myself to train me?" I said, "fuck yes".

So again we are in that zone where she is kind of like, telling me dumb ass your dick is not going to be as big this huge trainer and your not ripped out like this personal trainer is gonna be and I am going to worship his cock, but saying in a tone like man you don't want this you dumb ass. I think the idea turns her on, but at the same time she is wrestling with her super traditional ideas of husband and wife and family that she grew up with in a very old school inner city Italian-American family. Think of it this way, would Robert De Niro's character in a Martin Scoresse movie ask his wife to fuck some young hot trainer, or would Tony Soprano ask his wife without getting ridiculed by everyone? NOPE. This is the type of concepts of macho husband archetypes that she has to wrestle with in her mind. At the same time she is the horniest woman I have ever met.

So, I do think she wants a in home trainer. I don't have to pressure her to fuck him, but if I get her one, and they are home alone with endorphins and he is a VERY attractive guy, then it has got to start to get her horny about the idea. NO? Has to. Especially in light of the fact that she really has not been out at all in a year. She is cooped up with the kids. So even if she does not fuck this guy, it would have to make her fantasize about it. Oh yeah. I am going to buy her a new vibrator too.

I actually found a prospective BULL on instagram. While she did half joking ask to pick the trainer out, I don't she would pick a hot trainer out. I think she would just pick one that seems professional, and reasonably priced. Plus she is not on ANY social media, and to find a "hot" personal trainer in our area, I would think you would have to go on social media.

This guy I found, he is her type from the pictures. As long as he is not a total cheese-ball, I think this guy really seems to come out of central casting of "the hot guy that bangs my wife and drives her wild." He from what I can tell is her type. He is french, and was in the olympics for France. So he is has the french accent thing going and she has hero fantasies (she loves soldiers and firemen), so the former olympian thing works too. He is huge guy who is totally stacked with muscles. This is her type of guy big time. An alpha male. She always talks about "the football player type." I can tell from his pictures that he is not married. His photos are of him working out, but there are some of him in clothes, not in a gym doing sexy poses like he is modeling for GQ or something. There is one he is posing on a car. Maybe he did model. Either way, if he was married, NO WAY he would he have these types of photos up. I just cannot see anyone putting up these photos unless he intended to use them to get laid as well as to drive business. I don't see any other personal trainers in street clothes posing on a car. And he does not seem to look gay, although you can only sometimes tell from photos. Be he seems to not be metrosexual at all. All check marks for her.

I am going to work on being a sweeter more nice me as well. The pandemic has caused us to grow irritable with each other because we are up each other's ass and she is on big time lock down.

I know from striking out that I moved to fast in pushing this thing, as I needed to do some intimacy bonding. She asked for the trainer. Does this seem pushy from her perspective? I am hoping to pull off the "I love you, no matter what, you are my dream come true even if you don't ever engage in this fantasy" vibe, while at the same time putting her in this situation where she cannot help but to get sexually excited. I mean if someone were to say, okay we are going to get you a personal trainer with a ridiculously hot body and let you work out with her alone, it would absolutely turn me on, even though I would NEVER in 1000 years cheat on my wife.

LOOKING FOR SOME CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism as to my plan. Am I missing something? Should I move forward?

Wish me luck.

THIS IS HER, CAN YOU BLAME ME FOR TRYING? I AM BIASED BUT THIS IS HER AND TO ME SHE IS MY fantasy come true...

View attachment 492171
I think it’s a great idea! It’s something she suggested and I wouldn’t hesitate to make it happen, like tomorrow! It might just be a fantasy she’s been having and simply thinks how much of a turn on it would be for her to make you wonder if anything’s actually happening or not. She might only entertain the idea that if she wants to, she can. Or she may decide on only kissing or giving him a blow job the first time, or... she very well may say, fuck it! And he fucks her brains out!

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
She may be like my wife and enjoy fucking with you knowing it turns you on .but maybe doesn’t want the guilt of actually doing it.
That sounds right. After I found this dude, I kept thinking about him actually fuckin her. He is a very attractive guy. I am out of shape. Kind of scared me and excited me at that same time. Maybe that is exactly what she is thinking. I think I would feel better if I were nicer to her more and she know that I would do anything for her and that I woudl not turn into woody harrelson at first and then turn into a depressed jealous asshole after.

So maybe the trainer should be in a month or so?

My second thought was what if her guilt or fear of doing it when in the situation would cement the idea in her mind that "I like roll playing and fucking with my husband because it turns him on, but this is something that I could never do, and then affirmatively right the entire idea off for good.

Not sure

I think it’s a great idea! It’s something she suggested and I wouldn’t hesitate to make it happen, like tomorrow! It might just be a fantasy she’s been having and simply thinks how much of a turn on it would be for her to make you wonder if anything’s actually happening or not. She might only entertain the idea that if she wants to, she can. Or she may decide on only kissing or giving him a blow job the first time, or... she very well may say, fuck it! And he fucks her brains out!
Btweets, or anyone out there. Do you see any downside to pulling the trigger on the trainer now? Should I wait to do it until after I romance the stone and really am sweet for like a month straight first? Do you see any downside?

Reactions: btweets
That sounds right. After I found this dude, I kept thinking about him actually fuckin her. He is a very attractive guy. I am out of shape. Kind of scared me and excited me at that same time. Maybe that is exactly what she is thinking. I think I would feel better if I were nicer to her more and she know that I would do anything for her and that I woudl not turn into woody harrelson at first and then turn into a depressed jealous asshole after.

So maybe the trainer should be in a month or so?

My second thought was what if her guilt or fear of doing it when in the situation would cement the idea in her mind that "I like roll playing and fucking with my husband because it turns him on, but this is something that I could never do, and then affirmatively right the entire idea off for good.

Not sure
A month with a personal trainer might do a ton of the work for you. Just the proximity of the fit guy and the fact she will be vulnerable means she will be thinking about it the whole time. She may even come to you and ask if you are serious by the end of it. Happened in our household with my wife PT.

Last edited:
Btweets, or anyone out there. Do you see any downside to pulling the trigger on the trainer now? Should I wait to do it until after I romance the stone and really am sweet for like a month straight first? Do you see any downside?
None whatsoever and I completely agree with, saladtosser33 !! It’s definitely a win-win situation and it might only take after the very first session, that you might already be able to get a good read on what’s going on in her mind. Be sure to show her lots of love and affection to emphasize how comfortable you are about your relationship with your wife, and especially with any decisions she makes. And then when you come home, double it! Regardless if anything happened or not, that’ll prove to her just exactly how you would truly handle it, if she in fact decides to make a move during the next session or two.