Getting her to cuck me

Fuck I hope so. She has met with others and it's going great. I'm the cleanup guy now! And I'm kept pussy free
And I imagine like me , being pussy free is both a horrible nightmare AND the most tremendous turn on imaginable. Does she also enjoy NOT letting you have her ? A good cuckoldress would really get off on your suffering .

So.. I dont know what to really say or do. I've been dating my girlfriend for a bit now,we are both early 20s and madly in love and have been for our whole 3 years.

One year ago we decided to look for a threesome.. we made it happen and loved it!

I just loved seeing my girlfriend getting pleasured by another cock,never been so turned on in my life!
I work lots and sometimes just not in the mood and she was sexually frustrated so the same guy we had a threesome with, I told her she can play by herself and invite him over whenever!

Long story short we joined this dating website and I now let her fuck others, and hookup with people from the bar and she does!

Now we have a guy coming over sunday for a threesome..

We joke and shes like u arnt a watcher are u? Jokingly. I still say no I'm not!
I feel shy and scared to say yes
I want her to cuck me,the guy coming over is 9 inches and I'm just under 7. I was the biggest cock she has had
I'm hoping his cocks so big it's all that she wants and doesnt even try to pay attention to me

I dont know what to do. I just want her to cuck me

I dont know how to get her to cuck me!
Cuckolding is not for the weak.
There is fantasy and reality.
I never wanted to be a cuck it's something that happened
and I embraced it because that's who I was.

Reactions: Blackstud 4 u
So.. I dont know what to really say or do. I've been dating my girlfriend for a bit now,we are both early 20s and madly in love and have been for our whole 3 years.

One year ago we decided to look for a threesome.. we made it happen and loved it!

I just loved seeing my girlfriend getting pleasured by another cock,never been so turned on in my life!
I work lots and sometimes just not in the mood and she was sexually frustrated so the same guy we had a threesome with, I told her she can play by herself and invite him over whenever!

Long story short we joined this dating website and I now let her fuck others, and hookup with people from the bar and she does!

Now we have a guy coming over sunday for a threesome..

We joke and shes like u arnt a watcher are u? Jokingly. I still say no I'm not!
I feel shy and scared to say yes
I want her to cuck me,the guy coming over is 9 inches and I'm just under 7. I was the biggest cock she has had
I'm hoping his cocks so big it's all that she wants and doesnt even try to pay attention to me

I dont know what to do. I just want her to cuck me

I dont know how to get her to cuck me!
let it happen and you will reach to the ultimate glory.

let it happen and you will reach to the ultimate glory.
It sound to me your into the swinging or hot wife venue.
Cuckholding usually develops from those venues and is usually permanent.
A cuck it is something brought out in you over the course of time by either
by your girlfriend or wife for one reason or another.
All the cucks I know or knew including myself that's the way it
happened for us. To me swinging for the most part is the gateway
and you go from there.
No to offend anyone but this narrative of "I want to be a cuck"
is nonsense. It's a slow progression and once you become a
cuck, there is nothing that takes it's place.

Me and her use to hve sex all the time, now I'm working a decent amount an purposely not giving her much so shes been going out and going home with guys or inviting them over. But she never wants to invite a guy over well I'm there unless I join..
She is a size whore and this is the first time shes getting dick bigger then me. So I hope she just gets lost in pleasure and I'll just sit back
Hi. How did it go with the bigger guy.

I have given house keys to several men to come over anytime to fuck me. My husband was present when I gave them the keys. The key holders always make good use of their keys day and night. I am awaken often by one fucking me while my hubby is sleeping next to me.
Wow. Would like to discuss it and hear more.