Getting humped

Slutwife

Female
IMG_4675.jpg
so I got grabbed from behind one day thrown to the floor (concrete) and this guy pulled my pants down and dry humped my ass. Next minute my boyfriend (at the time) came out of no where and started to take photos. As it turned out, it was his mate, humping my ass.. My boyfriend wanted to watch me get my ass covered in cum.. such a weird experience.

View attachment 31996
so I got grabbed from behind one day thrown to the floor (concrete) and this guy pulled my pants down and dry humped my ass. Next minute my boyfriend (at the time) came out of no where and started to take photos. As it turned out, it was his mate, humping my ass.. My boyfriend wanted to watch me get my ass covered in cum.. such a weird experience.
This is hot in a weird way.

Reactions: Slutwife
Yeah

yeah was definitely a weird experience, because he never put his cock in me, just wanted to wank himself off between my ass. I guess my boyfriend wanted to see him cum all over my bum
I liked this but part of me unlikes it. I guesss I can’t figure out why he wouldn’t put his cock in you. I feel you missed out on something that could have been even more wonderful. I respect your boyfriends decision but it is odd. Regardless, thanks for sharing. It’s still a great photo.

View attachment 31996
Such sexy feet... I want to lick them!!

Me too

SPAMjoin.blackstepdad.com/track/Blackbear703.RS.bsd.MAIN.0.0.0.0.0

SPAMjoin.badmilfs.com/track/Blackbear703.RS.BAD.MAIN.0.0.0.0.0

SPAMjoin.blackvalleygirls.com/track/Blackbear703.RS.bvg.MAIN.0.0.0.0.0