Getting Ready Now

Now get this this dude pulled a no show even after saying he would be there in 45 minutes. Never guess what his excuse was and this was his second time doing this in a year.
His excuse was it is taking longer than he thought it would take then to do his oil change.
A year ago it was because it was taking too long for them to rotate his tires.

What a fool leaving a lady dressed like that twice now.

Last edited:
That's always frustrating. Fellow needs to schedule his auto maintenance appointments on non meeting days. I would be able to overlook the late aspect, but then to not show after telling you he would be there in 3/4 of an hour...no way. Sorry, guys. Be strong.

That's why I go back and forth for her having several versus one serious lover.

She has many others he'll feel a bit of a brought though.

I mean he asked her yesterday late afternoon to if she she would be available. Then I'll be there in 45. She is fine but doesn't like to shave her area and sexy dress amongst other things we she hosts.

She sent him the last picture I posted and understands things come up but finding out the oil change is a higher priority is a bit frustrating.

What a dipshit! I'd say fuck the oil change and just start running. Sounds like this happens a lot. I can't imagine making plans to meet and not going.

It used to happen more when we first started in the lifestyle then learned to weed those types out and warn about no shows.

We don't mind something came up as it happens to us but better notice than when they are supposed to be there doesn't fly.

Since she got all dressed up, did she try calling one of her regulars to have some fun?
No she called to see if I would take her to lunch in which I did. Not in that outfit obviously but it was a mix of classy and sexy. The guys at the restaurant were peeking a glimpse of her short skirt

At least you had a little fun teasing the guys at the restaurant, but I'm guessing you would have preferred to hear a story about the incredible fucking that she got for wearing that ;)

I would but in all fairness for almost three weeks she has been very active so missing one time is not too bad. She stopped for a bit so now it's like she is making up for lost time. Today was the last of her regulars, they all been asking for a while so has been busy. She enjoys dressing up for them I think I have a small fortune in lingerie though.

Reactions: Househusband
View attachment 27857 This was the picture I took on the way out the door.

Now get this this dude pulled a no show even after saying he would be there in 45 minutes. Never guess what his excuse was and this was his second time doing this in a year.
His excuse was it is taking longer than he thought it would take then to do his oil change.
A year ago it was because it was taking too long for them to rotate his tires.

What a fool leaving a lady dressed like that twice now.
Wow she is an incredibly sexy lady! What a fool to stand her up

She didn't stay bummed to long as her new guy sent her a text wanting to see her maybe this Friday evening. He has his out of state children staying with him over the summer so they decided to lay low until schools are back.

When this guy did this a year or so ago (I'll have to check the date) we posted in the social site we communicated through a short picture call him out but not by name of what he missed. It was fun seeing the others say stuff about him doing and knowing he read it. I think I should post that in the story section with pictures but will have to edit them a bit.

Tell Brigitte thank you and with that hip action she's got going she would be totally excused if she was late.

It's an older home like 1900 so it has its pains but we have did a lot to make it fit our personality. We have really started to put a lot of work in replacing floors and new paint her if late. Hard work but it is worth it. :)

Reactions: Oddzilla