Getting sent photos of your wife out with her "guys"..what a teasing slut~

Wife went out hiking again today with a couple of her "guy" friends..aka Bulls..she loves to tease them until they can't take it anylonger and have to do what a man has to do~ So here I sit with my cock hard and stroking to her photos just like all you guys ~ BTW..we all know what my wife is asking for...mmmm...View attachment 750133
She will hopefully get fucked an bring home some new friends

• Love
Reactions: Blackwolf and JoeyP
Wife went out hiking again today with a couple of her "guy" friends..aka Bulls..she loves to tease them until they can't take it anylonger and have to do what a man has to do~ So here I sit with my cock hard and stroking to her photos just like all you guys ~ BTW..we all know what my wife is asking for...mmmm...View attachment 750133
Like my slut hotwife, “ out with friends” lol

Attachments

• 6A70C62B-DE14-455E-8E21-379F9CDD0DCB.jpeg
    6A70C62B-DE14-455E-8E21-379F9CDD0DCB.jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 192
Wow, Keep Stroking until You Blow! i'd be stroking too! I hope Your Hot Teasing Wife Cums home to get you hard again and wants You to Fuck Her until She cums all over Your Cock!

• Love
Reactions: JoeyP
Good Morning..if you are enjoying my slut wife..leave some detialed comments on what you would do to her if you could join her outdoors...We both love to hear and see what you have for us! Hey..don't be shy..she loves it outfront and kinky...just like before she leaves and puts on a little show with her "friends" for me to have a preview of what will be going on...View attachment 752070View attachment 752072
I woulf love to enjoy your slut wife....daily if at all possible!
Her pussy ( judging by other of pics) looks like it is made to measure .... my shaft