Getting started - looking for someone to message my wife

mrsmithy

Nov 3, 2020
My wife and I are just starting to explore the fantasy we both have of her being shared. We're nowhere near making it come true yet (and I'm not sure we ever will). What my wife has said though is that she'd be quite happy to start by swapping messages with a stranger and see how she finds it. It would give an opportunity just for her to get used to talking sexily with someone else. I was thinking it could also involve maybe setting her a challenge to do each week - nothing too extreme, especially to start with, but something flirty and fun.

A bit about us - we're both in our mid-40s although don't let that put you off. My wife is stunning and regularly passes for a woman at least 10 years younger. Neither of us are into the idea of one or both of us being humilated in any way. We've been together a long time and anything we do in the future would be open and agreed by both of us. We're in the UK.

I can't promise this will lead anywhere but I'm happy to hear from anyone that would be interested in swapping semi-regular messages with my wife. We'd prefer, for the sake of her fantasy, someone athletic up to their mid-30s.

My wife and I are just starting to explore the fantasy we both have of her being shared. We're nowhere near making it come true yet (and I'm not sure we ever will). What my wife has said though is that she'd be quite happy to start by swapping messages with a stranger and see how she finds it. It would give an opportunity just for her to get used to talking sexily with someone else. I was thinking it could also involve maybe setting her a challenge to do each week - nothing too extreme, especially to start with, but something flirty and fun.

A bit about us - we're both in our mid-40s although don't let that put you off. My wife is stunning and regularly passes for a woman at least 10 years younger. Neither of us are into the idea of one or both of us being humilated in any way. We've been together a long time and anything we do in the future would be open and agreed by both of us. We're in the UK.

I can't promise this will lead anywhere but I'm happy to hear from anyone that would be interested in swapping semi-regular messages with my wife. We'd prefer, for the sake of her fantasy, someone athletic up to their mid-30s.
Any pictures?

Hi, I am Jon from East Anglia in the UK. Aged 50, not bad looking and fit. I would love to chat x

as she enters the room the smell of roses engulf the room and i greet her with roses and chocolates. i greet her by kissing her on the cheek and we slowly enter the bed room. my hands move tenderly to her back giving her a back rub kissing her neck. she gorgeous a a stunning body with beautiful eyes and sweet tasting lips. she undress me and i undress her as i tenderly kiss her magnificent breast as my tongue dances across her nipples.my left hand slowly moves to her love box and finding that special spot massage it. slowly she start breathing harder and the squirts her sweet jucies

as she enters the room the smell of roses engulf the room and i greet her with roses and chocolates. i greet her by kissing her on the cheek and we slowly enter the bed room. my hands move tenderly to her back giving her a back rub kissing her neck. she gorgeous a a stunning body with beautiful eyes and sweet tasting lips. she undress me and i undress her as i tenderly kiss her magnificent breast as my tongue dances across her nipples.my left hand slowly moves to her love box and finding that special spot massage it. slowly she start breathing harder and the squirts her sweet jucies
WOULD BE HOT TO CHAT with her on phone or here......

Interested! Would love to chat with your wife.

How would I do?
Interested! Would love to chat with your wife.
Love to chat 6o62783500text

• Love
Reactions: babyun
Hi i'm a 35 year old Australian bisexual female, I would love to have sexual chats with her, you never know where it may lead her/us in the future, it may well be that she would be more comfortable chat with another women to start with
I may need to come to Australia just for a go at you... 🍆💦🍑