Getting started

Hi. Think I posted this in the wrong forum earlier. Here it is again. Longtime lurker. Just a wannabe. For now. I'm 46, she's a year younger. Married for 13 years. Kids. A few years ago, before we started a family, she mentioned, out of nowhere, that if we were ever to have a threesome, it would have to be with two men. I was suprised and very aroused. I didn't pursue this, only to remind her occasionally. She never denies it. Only smiles. Last week she teased me about dressing up and going out "without you".

She's always been shy and conservative, not very confident, yet likes sex, and I've been trying to introduce her, slowly, to my (evolving) kinks, expressing an interest in exploring my submissive side, getting her to start spanking me, and nipple play. I also regularly tell her that I'm her slave and should always be nude in her (clothed) presence. (This really turns me on.) She agrees with my being naked in her presence.

She's dropped hints about her sexuality, saying things like, "As far as I know, I'm straight." And has said things like when referring to a very large, very handsome black actor, "We could offer ourselves to him." Does she want to shock me or is there something else at play.

This summer, I took things up a notch. On a hot night, I stripped off and announced I was going outside for a walk in the garden, nude, and that she should accompany me, also nude. She did. I was hard the whole time. And very excited. Although we live in the country, we have neighbors and people tend to be out late at night. We walked around our house, hand in hand. Half way she dropped to her knees and started sucking my cock. The full moon cast our mingled shadows on the wall. If anyone was watching, I'm sure we could have been seen for miles! I did it again the following night. This time she kept her clothes on, and she was like a different person. Much more businesslike, and dominant. This time she led me around by my erection – I was as hard as steel. Halfway around she starts spanking me, really hard. Really whaling one me with her hand. It was amazing. She thought she heard someone walking out on the street, and dawdled on purpose. After all, I was the naked one. We were both really turned on, and I admitted that I didn't know whether I was an exhibitionist or just a nudist. She smiled.

I'm thinking of revealing to her my desire to be (a) spanked with a paddle, (b) locked in chastity, (3) pegged, and purchasing the appropriate toys. I'd appreciate you thoughts, opinions on this. I love her very much. She is my goddess. D.

Nice introduction. Thank you. IMO, a "wannabe" is not a bad thing. It just defines where you are. How you progress is something you'll figure out as time goes by.

I would suggest to not be in a rush., which it doesn't sound like you are. Enjoy the developments as they occur, and pay attention to how you feel after every "advance".. Your feelings, especially at first, may surprise you. What I mean is that even though you want it, when she makes an aggressive step forward, you may suddenly feel a mixture of angst and arousal. I think it's wise to let that settle a bit if the situation is static. Work through it. In my experience, the angst disappears when you get aroused, but it can return after your orgasm. You don't want to cause her confusion or concern that you will not be OK with everything if something hot happens.

The fact that you are able to talk openly is great. Enjoy the journey. Wherever it leads, it sounds like it's going to be exciting!