Getting the wife too

She is going to a bachlorette party this weekend i am telling her to get drunk and stay at the hotel with the other girls who no doubt are sluts but she keeps saying she wants to come home after. I will try and get her to stay the night and dirty text her to flirt with guys

Reactions: Openhubbi
You can not have her come home after the party. Tell her you'd like to treat her and her girlfriend to an overnight hotel stay. Be as frank, as you feel you can be, with the girl friend and infer, if not flat out tell her that it would great with you if the wife got fucked or played with.Now the girlfriend will not fear that she will be blamed for any indiscretions, but rather will be emboldened to get the wife primed for a great night.Needless to say, the girlfriends needs to know that text and pic are greatly appreciated.

Any other great ideas?
Here is what I would do. Have me as an old friend over to the house for drinks. I know the goal and make sure I'm sitting next to her while we talk. I put my hand on her lap now and then while telling stories, and keep gently complementing her on soft skin, great curves, etc. Slowly the conversation gets naughtier and naughtier. You and I gauge if she seems to be getting turned on. If so, you excuse yourself to go to the bathroom, and I ask to feel her breasts. If she says yes, she will get so hot that it will escalate. If not, all done - no harm no foul.

i just got her talking about what shed like to do,that we hadnt tried yet and i said i have longing and persistent desire to see and private video her having sex with an admirer(we have posted photos online that she was happy to let guys see) and get positive comments so it was an extra step from this........at first she was like convinced i wanted another woman but over time and reassurances i didnt want that ,she came back to me on her own and during sex said she would agree to try it with one other guy and that it was kind of exciting as long as i was present, and we even discussed what age and preference shed like to match her with. She now regularly talks dirty to me during sex and gets quite wet knowing it makes me even more excited........and weve agreed to let me find a partner to put forward for her agreement........weve yet to take the plunge!!!!

Last edited: