Gf big tits

Her entire body is incredible.
Thanks ! She doesn't like her body, but I keep telling her she is awesome, and that there are PLENTY of men who enjoy a woman with extra curves and that were built to take a good pounding by a large, thick cock !!!! I just wish I could get her back in the Hotwife game again.

I really miss hearing the sounds she makes, and the look of lust on her face when she is coaxing a nice load of cum out of a guy with a big cock. My favorite vision of her was with one of her lovers a few years ago when he took her from behind standing next to the arm of the couch, and seeing her tits swinging back and forth, and her legs shaking as she came hard on his 9 inch cock. Then dropped to her knees and let him cum in her mouth while he massaged her lovely 42G tits.

Man I miss those days ! LOL

Thanks ! She doesn't like her body, but I keep telling her she is awesome, and that there are PLENTY of men who enjoy a woman with extra curves and that were built to take a good pounding by a large, thick cock !!!! I just wish I could get her back in the Hotwife game again.

I really miss hearing the sounds she makes, and the look of lust on her face when she is coaxing a nice load of cum out of a guy with a big cock. My favorite vision of her was with one of her lovers a few years ago when he took her from behind standing next to the arm of the couch, and seeing her tits swinging back and forth, and her legs shaking as she came hard on his 9 inch cock. Then dropped to her knees and let him cum in her mouth while he massaged her lovely 42G tits.

Man I miss those days ! LOL
Wish she still did she could coax the cum out of me any day 😜

Reactions: stlhubby4u