Gf education

kotella2

Couple
Almost every night when my gf is asleep I play an instruction video, saying women are made to be bred by superior cocks and they should be breeding babies for them. Interestingly, she woke up couple times very horny (usually don’t happen with her).

For the context. She admitted having kink on strangers, imaging she’s being fucked by someone else when we fuck etc. Joked few times about having black man’s baby and raising it.

Do you think it’s overall good strategy? Any advices?

Almost every night when my gf is asleep I play an instruction video, saying women are made to be bred by superior cocks and they should be breeding babies for them. Interestingly, she woke up couple times very horny (usually don’t happen with her).

For the context. She admitted having kink on strangers, imaging she’s being fucked by someone else when we fuck etc. Joked few times about having black man’s baby and raising it.

Do you think it’s overall good strategy? Any advices?
First time I hear that in my life but it sounds really interesting 🤔

Yes, I would like to know how this is going on.

I only know how most of my couples convinced their wives but never heard about this before! It sounds like hypnosis??

I can't help you as I never had a husband doing this with his wife. But I'm very intrigued.