GF is new to being a hot wife.

italkedherintoit

Oct 17, 2017
I finally talked my GF into having sex with another guy. She picked the guy, a friend she has known for about 3 years. . She told me they had talked and she would be going to his place this past Thursday. I drove her to a coffee shop near his apt. I left but didn't actually leave, I parked at the other end of the lot with a sight on the coffee shop. after about 15 mins I see them walking across the lot, hand in hand. I drove home and waited for her phone call. about 3 hrs later the call came through. Jo said they had sex two time and he came in her both times. I asked her if she was going to head over to her GF's for the night where she had planned on staying. She said that john had asked if she would stay at his place. She said she though why not. She then said " you talked me into this so you had better get used to it, because it has started it is going to happen " I asked her to call me at work on Friday. Jo finally called at noon on Friday. I asked her what happened and she said they had sex two more times Friday morning. I went to picker up Friday after work and we went home. Shortly after we got home I got her into bed and cleaned her out, then topped her up. Saturday afternoon we went out to do some shopping Jo's phone goes off and its john. They texted for a few minutes. I asked her what John wanted , Jo says well John was wondering if I wanted to cum to his apt as his daughter was going to be away. I asked her what she wanted to do. Jo's response was " like I said ,you want me to do this , so I am going to go again" Joe said she would call me at 7:30 am and I could pick her up around 8am. Jo called exactly at the time she said. I asked her if she had fun, she said OH Ya I sure did. In 3 days she fucked him 6 times and me twice. That's my girl.

And just how did you talk her in to it? I'm trying to get my wife to do it without pushing too hard and so far she's not giving any signs of being willing yet

Reactions: bulldogg78
go slow, tell her how beautiful she is , get her a big fat dildo and use it on her. ask her about her past lovers , get her to pretend that it is her favourite past experiences cock . let her see how much it turns you on hearing about her past cocks. get her to go without panties when she goes out , let her know how much it turns you on. just take it slow

I finally talked my GF into having sex with another guy. She picked the guy, a friend she has known for about 3 years. . She told me they had talked and she would be going to his place this past Thursday. I drove her to a coffee shop near his apt. I left but didn't actually leave, I parked at the other end of the lot with a sight on the coffee shop. after about 15 mins I see them walking across the lot, hand in hand. I drove home and waited for her phone call. about 3 hrs later the call came through. Jo said they had sex two time and he came in her both times. I asked her if she was going to head over to her GF's for the night where she had planned on staying. She said that john had asked if she would stay at his place. She said she though why not. She then said " you talked me into this so you had better get used to it, because it has started it is going to happen " I asked her to call me at work on Friday. Jo finally called at noon on Friday. I asked her what happened and she said they had sex two more times Friday morning. I went to picker up Friday after work and we went home. Shortly after we got home I got her into bed and cleaned her out, then topped her up. Saturday afternoon we went out to do some shopping Jo's phone goes off and its john. They texted for a few minutes. I asked her what John wanted , Jo says well John was wondering if I wanted to cum to his apt as his daughter was going to be away. I asked her what she wanted to do. Jo's response was " like I said ,you want me to do this , so I am going to go again" Joe said she would call me at 7:30 am and I could pick her up around 8am. Jo called exactly at the time she said. I asked her if she had fun, she said OH Ya I sure did. In 3 days she fucked him 6 times and me twice. That's my girl.

Hot story! Stroking while reading it.

A couple of years after my wife Kate started fucking other guys she told me that she hopes that I never change my mind about our lifestyle. She said she was not sure she could stop having sex with other guys. I love her so much!

There is something especially erotic about other men having sex with your wife in your bed.I love watching my wife with other guys in our bed, but it is also hot to come home from work and find the bed a mess and know why it looks that way. When our kids were younger and Kate stayed at home, she would have guys at the house while I was at work and our kids were at school...very hot!

I like it when I crawl into bed with gf and she has the smell of sex on her , that smell of another guys cum from earlier in the night.

I like it when I crawl into bed with gf and she has the smell of sex on her , that smell of another guys cum from earlier in the night.

Does it turn you on more if you know who your wife was with earlier or if you don't know who she was with?

I like it both ways. I like knowing that one of my friends was at my house fucking my wife while I was away, but it is really hot not even knowing who just fucked her.

I am hoping that with time she will take on a couple more guys and have them come over to our house and have sex in our bed. I want in her within in a few minutes of him filling her up. she doesn't want me in the room with them. It almost happened in our bed once but the guy started to get rough with her and she had to tell him to let her go or she would call me ,and that if that happened I wouldn't be happy and he wouldn't like me, knowing that he thought he could get rough with her. Rough can go both ways, he left right away.