GF seeing her friend in Denmark

Sidsid

Male
Dec 2, 2017
My gf did spend a week a week in Denmark last month with her friends. She stayed at her guy friends place and I know she might be into him.
Now he surprised her on Christmas Eve by showing up here and she invited him to stay with us from 28th
He’s returning on 12th
On New Year’s Eve when I entered her she was all smooth n warm, same yesterday
She’s not on birth control, should I talk to her or enjoy sloppy seconds till he is here

Reactions: uwudnvrkno
My gfs friend is visiting US for 3 weeks and he decides to stay over with us for 3 days, which I was just told lol. Best thing my gf is working from home all 3 days he’s here. She said she chose weekdays so she does not have to take off, but real reason is I won’t be home lol
She also said text me before u start, which she has never said
So the first day I texted saying starting now, my drive to home is short about 20 min with traffic. She responded so early ?
After reaching home it was almost clear she was just used, I tried play with her but she did not let me. Next day she said don’t take keys, they might need as the light go out separate. I instantly realized what’s what :)So next 2 days without keys, I had to wait out 10 mins on last day. I also had her on last day of his visit, it was clear she had creampie in her. I complimented saying she tasted good, she responded saying I thought u have had better, whatever that means.