Gf worried about rejection

Made some progress with my gf but she's now worried that she will like a bull and he will not be into her

What's the reality? Is this life similar to dating? Are people generally nice

Pics are her. 27yo 5'1 brown girl
So if the guy isn't interested in her then find another man, but I think she will be liked by a lot of men.

Reactions: LongBrownshaft
Made some progress with my gf but she's now worried that she will like a bull and he will not be into her

What's the reality? Is this life similar to dating? Are people generally nice

Pics are her. 27yo 5'1 brown girl
Totally real, unfiltered response - Your GF's physique is not as nice as most of the women I've been with but of course I'd fuck her, I'm a man. I think men's bar for fuckmates is way lower than for a potential wife. There can even be something appealing about giving it to a less attractive woman. I know I'm not a 10/10 or even close, but if I'm a 6 and the woman is a 4, it can be kind of enjoyable to be appreciated as a man she'd not otherwise have much chance of dating. Takes some performance anxiety out of it when you're "fucking down" that can make the experience more enjoyable for everyone.

Part of it is about attitude too. I'd rather get with someone who has sexual energy and confidence beyond their looks than someone who looks amazing but is timid and sexually reserved. I'm more into fucking dirty sluts than models.

One time after a party, where everyone got very drunk, my cousin's wife, who is a little overweight and not as attractive as my wife, stayed over on the downstairs couch. After my wife went to bed, she came on to me and I ended up banging the shit out of her right on the couch, making her squirt all over the cushion. It was especially hot because it felt so dirty fucking this desperate, chubby mom and because she wanted it so bad, I felt like I could do anything to her and she loved it.

Last edited:
Get on a site, swinglifestyle and doublelist have been good for us in our area, and see what the response is.. then forward those responses to her so she can choose. my wife very hesitant until the first couples for men post and she got over 100 responses.