Gf

I’ve been with her for well over 8 years now, she cheated a few years back. And it almost destroyed our relationship but we worked hard and got through it; but now I love risking her and showing her to people who enjoy her as much as I do….. mmmmm
Show away

I’ve been with her for well over 8 years now, she cheated a few years back. And it almost destroyed our relationship but we worked hard and got through it; but now I love risking her and showing her to people who enjoy her as much as I do….. mmmmm
She beautiful, can you share any more pics? Happy to inbox if better

Fantastic tits
She is very beautiful ..what bothered you when she so called “cheated” was it that she meet some that she felt an attraction to and she chose to share her body with and the she hid the fact that she had that attraction and hid that fact from you??
If you have trust and open communication and you both expect the concept that you each have choice of what you do with you body…and your clear in your understanding of each other… it just might be the answer!!
Good Luck and Have Fun!!!

Where ya from?

well she is very sexy