GF's "normal" massage turns erotic

dennisrouvy

My long term GF used to have a weekly massage at our home. I would sometime's meet him as he arrived or was leaving. Nice guy. Late 20's, Italian and attractive. As my girlfriend said, a good masseuse and very professional. Always spoke about his mom and dad, good Italian Catholic.

I had never thought about my GF being with someone else, but I started to get thoughts of my girlfriend on the massage table (she always gets massage naked...covered by a sheet, but removed as needed). I started to ask how far up her thighs he would go, did he massage her breasts? She said he went fairly high up her thighs, but no pussy contact and yes, he massaged her breasts after he became more comfortable with her.

I started to joke with her about getting a happy ending and she surprisingly said she would be open to that as long as I was ok with it.....and of course I was! She also added that it would never happen because he was too professional to risk that.

I knew how wet she can get when I massaged her and I often would see her pussy juices in a nice long drip from her lips and I assumed our Italian stallion also noticed that as he had a full access view as well. When I mentioned that to my GF she was surprised that she showed her wetness like that during massage. I said to her it must be a real turn on to our Italian friend.

Because I travel often for business, the next massage session took place while I was away. We had some juicy chat the night before, mostly with fantasizing about the session planned for the next day....which she was sure nothing would happen......well, she was wrong.

My GF's call to me when it was over was while I was driving....she said, well, you better pull over because you might like to hear the details of the massage. Oh man, instantly pulled over and I was all ears. She insisted she did nothing to provoke the advances, but that after he massaged her back she turned over and started to stretch he legs one at a time but bending the foot towards her bottom and spreading the leg open all while massage her inner thigh....and that's when he took a chance and moved his hand towards her pussy and started rubbing it. He asked if it felt good and she heatedly agreed it did. She said he asked if I would be OK with it and she said, yes that we had fantasized about it.

She recounted that he then went down on her and drove her to orgasm. She wasn't ready to have him have sex with her, but she couldn't leave him like that so they moved to the couch and she sat back while he stood on the couch and straddled her so she could give him a blow job and he finished by cumming on her face and breasts.

And that was the start of many years of fun times....because of course I had to witness the massage first hand, so upon my return home from overseas I was able to ease her into even more crazy times.

Many more stories to share if any one cares to hear them?

My long term GF used to have a weekly massage at our home. I would sometime's meet him as he arrived or was leaving. Nice guy. Late 20's, Italian and attractive. As my girlfriend said, a good masseuse and very professional. Always spoke about his mom and dad, good Italian Catholic.

I had never thought about my GF being with someone else, but I started to get thoughts of my girlfriend on the massage table (she always gets massage naked...covered by a sheet, but removed as needed). I started to ask how far up her thighs he would go, did he massage her breasts? She said he went fairly high up her thighs, but no pussy contact and yes, he massaged her breasts after he became more comfortable with her.

I started to joke with her about getting a happy ending and she surprisingly said she would be open to that as long as I was ok with it.....and of course I was! She also added that it would never happen because he was too professional to risk that.

I knew how wet she can get when I massaged her and I often would see her pussy juices in a nice long drip from her lips and I assumed our Italian stallion also noticed that as he had a full access view as well. When I mentioned that to my GF she was surprised that she showed her wetness like that during massage. I said to her it must be a real turn on to our Italian friend.

Because I travel often for business, the next massage session took place while I was away. We had some juicy chat the night before, mostly with fantasizing about the session planned for the next day....which she was sure nothing would happen......well, she was wrong.

My GF's call to me when it was over was while I was driving....she said, well, you better pull over because you might like to hear the details of the massage. Oh man, instantly pulled over and I was all ears. She insisted she did nothing to provoke the advances, but that after he massaged her back she turned over and started to stretch he legs one at a time but bending the foot towards her bottom and spreading the leg open all while massage her inner thigh....and that's when he took a chance and moved his hand towards her pussy and started rubbing it. He asked if it felt good and she heatedly agreed it did. She said he asked if I would be OK with it and she said, yes that we had fantasized about it.

She recounted that he then went down on her and drove her to orgasm. She wasn't ready to have him have sex with her, but she couldn't leave him like that so they moved to the couch and she sat back while he stood on the couch and straddled her so she could give him a blow job and he finished by cumming on her face and breasts.

And that was the start of many years of fun times....because of course I had to witness the massage first hand, so upon my return home from overseas I was able to ease her into even more crazy times.

Many more stories to share if any one cares to hear them?
Would like to hear more. This is one of my biggest fantasies.

Wow, it's a pretty short story, but you managed to turn me on. I just love massage and everything connected with it. my most important erotic fantasies are connected with massage. one of my friends works in https://www.goldtantriclondon.com/massage/luxury-erotic-massage/ and she often tells me about her work. often these are so hot stories that I just can't help myself and start masturbating right in front of her. It seems to me that during the massage there is some kind of special contact between people. it's a kind of moral unity and it's some kind of spiritual connection. something that is not explained by science. something otherworldly and ritualistic connects the masseur and the patient. that's why there's something special about it. I want to see the continuation of your story.

The wife and I go out to a massage parlour all the time, usually I sit and watch most of the time. If you are ever in Toronto/Scarborough area I recommend going to the 9 spa:

Some of the girls will see girls, but all are super open and friendly. :)