Gifs for Cucks

While that looks yummy, before we paused for COVID, my wife had a strict rule about that. Once the fucking began, my face and head were not to be near her pussy or his cock. I was welcome to pinch her nipples or fondle his balls if he liked. But once he filled her up, I was invited to quickly suck his cock clean and eat his cum out of her pussy.

While that looks yummy, before we paused for COVID, my wife had a strict rule about that. Once the fucking began, my face and head were not to be near her pussy or his cock. I was welcome to pinch her nipples or fondle his balls if he liked. But once he filled her up, I was invited to quickly suck his cock clean and eat his cum out of her pussy.
Okk dear that's nice .If in future you want my service for her so your welcome

Reactions: Dr.Dick
I take it that it is your wife that issues this invitation or is it more of a command. A wife does like to see and enjoy being cleaned of her lovers cum. It is the assurance and confidence she gets from this.

Reactions: Dr.Dick