Girlfriend online sex

Hey everyone, me and my girlfriend still didn't had any experience in lifestyle yet. I read couple of places that one of the ways to test the water is to have ... sex. Which actually already happened few time when she visited some cam sites and let some guys jerk off for her it was great turn on for me and she said she also enjoyed it. But this time I want it to be more serious and not for couple of minutes and I want her also to play with herself (which previously didn't happened). I'm planning to start this conversation with her soon and I think she would not say no to it. Do you guys have any suggestions how can I arrange something like that or should I let her find partner or should I choose one ? Or where is best place to do that ? Do anyone have any recommendations or comments ?

In her previous experience she would just open cam site and couldn't not find guy she wanted to jerk for her and just would let some guys masturbate for her for short time while she would be seductive and then she would change guy. Next time I want right guy for her while she will be enjoying guy to

Reactions: Maturefeetlover